Estimation of efficiency of DMSPN to protect cooling water systems from scale formation and corrosion
Keywords:Corrosion inhibitors, corrosion rate, scale formation stabilizers, stabilization effect, antiscale effect
Despite many studies and publications on the development of effective stabilizers of scale formation and corrosion inhibitors, this problem is still topical. The most spread inhibitors of salt deposits are polyphosphate and diverse phosphonic acids. The disadvantage of polyphosphate is the capacity of hydrolysis at high temperatures and stimulation of biofouling. Phosphonic acids are expensive reagents. It is important that the substances, used as stabilizers of scale formation to be effective in protection of metals against corrosion in water. Phosphorus-containing complexons and their complexes with various metals in aqueous solutions are among the most promising inhibitors of corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. However, until now they are not very popular. Phosphonic acids can often be ineffective as inhibitors of corrosion of metals, and in some cases, they can encourage corrosion.The development of highly efficient scale formation and corrosion inhibitors and treatment of water will ensure efficient operation of heat-and-power equipment with the possibility to refuse from expensive and cumbersome systems of water softening and deaeration. The article presents the results of studies on the effectiveness of the DMSPN as a stabilizer of scale formation and a corrosion inhibitor of metal corrosion for resource-saving water circulation cooling systems. It was found that the DMSPN is a promising inhibitor for stabilizing treatment of water circulation cooling systems
- Антропов, Л.И. Ингибиторы коррозии металлов [Текст] / Л.И. Антропов, Е.Н. Макушин, В.Ф.Панасенко -Киев:Техника.-1981.- 66с.
- Фізико-хімічні основи технології очищення стічних вод [Текст] / А.К.Запольский, Н.А. Мішкова-Кліменко, І.М. Астрелін та ін.-К.:Лібра, 2000.–552 с.
- Goeldner, R.W. Scale control inhibitor performance at 1000C under boiling conditions [Текст] / R.W. Goeldner // WSIA J. -1983. №2.-P.33-39.
- Емков, А.А. Методы борьбы с отложениями неорганических солей в оборудовании подготовки нефти [Текст] / А.А. Емков. – М.:ВНИИОЭНГ, 1988. – 50 с.
- Дятлова, Н.М., Комплексоны и комплексонаты металлов: учеб. [Текст] / Н.М. Дятлова, В.Я. Темкина, К.И. Попов. - Москва: Химия, 1988. – 554 с.
- Kuznetsov, Yurij I. Organic inhibitors of corrosion of metals [Текст] / Yu.I. Kuznetsov. –New York and London:1996.-149 p.
- Kuznetsov, Yurij I. Organic inhibitors of corrosion of metals: Plenum Press [Текст] / Yu.I. Kuznetsov. –New York and London: 1996.-Р.225-246.
- Gonzales, Y. Synergetics effect between zinc salt and phosphonic acid for corrosion inhibition of a carbon steel [Текст] / Y. Gonzales, M. Lafont, N.Pebere, F.Moran // J. Appl.Electrochem.-1996.-26, №12.-P.1259-1265.
- Rajendran, S. Corrosion inhibition by phenyl phosphonate and Zn2+ [Текст] / S. Rajendran, B.Apparao, N.Palaniswamy // Anti-Corros. Meth. And Mater. -1998.-45, №3.- P. 158- 161.
- Гомеля, Н.Д. Разработка ингибиторов отложения осадков для обеспечения ресурсосбережения в системах водопотребления [Текст] / Н.Д. Гомеля, Ю.В. Носачева // Экотехнологии и ресурсосбережение. - 2004, № 5. - С. 29 - 32.
- Аntrоpоv, L.I. Corrosion inhibitors of metals [Inhibitory korrosii metallov]/ L.I. Аntropov, Ye.N. Маkushyn, V.F.Panasenko -Кiyev:Теkhnika.-1981.- 66s.
- Physical and chemical bases of technology of cleaning of effluents [Fiziko-khimichni оsnоvy tеkhnologiyi оchyshchennia stіchnykh vod]/ А.К.Zapolskyi, N.А. Мishkova-Кlіmеnko, І.М. Аstrelin tа іn.-К.:Lіbra, 2000.–552 s.
- Goeldner, R.W. Scale control inhibitor performance at 1000C under boiling conditions / R.W. Goeldner // WSIA J. -1983. №2.-P.33-39.
- Yemkov, А.А. Methods of prevention of deposit of inorganic salts are in the equipment of preparation of oil [Меtody borby s оtlozheniiamy neorhanicheskikh solei v oborudovanii podhotovki nefti]/ А.А. Yemkov. – М.:VNIIOENH, 1988. – 50s.
- Diatlova, N.М., Chelates of metals [Kompleksony i kompleksonaty metallov: uchebnik]. / N.М. Diatlova, V.Ya. Temkina, К.I. Popov. - Moskva: Khimia, 1988. – 554 s.
- Kuznetsov, Yurij I.. Organic inhibitors of corrosion of metals/ Yu.I. Kuznetsov. –New York and London:1996.-149 p.
- Kuznetsov, Yurij I.. Organic inhibitors of corrosion of metals: Plenum Press / Yu.I. Kuznetsov. –New York and London:1996.-Р.225-246.
- Gonzales Y., Synergetics effect between zinc salt and phosphonic acid for corrosion inhibition of a carbon steel/ Y. Gonzales, M. Lafont, N.Pebere, F.Moran // J. Appl.Electrochem.-1996.-26, №12.-P.1259-1265.
- Rajendran, S., Corrosion inhibition by phenyl phosphonate and Zn2+/ S. Rajendran, B.Apparao, N.Palaniswamy//Anti-Corros. Meth. And Mater. -1998.-45, №3.- P. 158- 161.
- Gomelia, N.D., Development of inhibitors of adjournment of a precipitation for ensuring resource-saving in water consumption systems [Razrabotka inhibitorov otlozhenia osadkov dlia obespechenia resursosberezhenia v sistemach vodopotreblenia/ N.D. Gomelia, Yu.V. Nosacheva //Ekotekhnologii i resursosberezheniie. - 2004, № 5. - С. 29 - 32.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Олена Вікторівна Рудковська, Юлія Аркадіївна Омельчук, Микола Дмитрович Гомеля
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.