Development of a technology for absorbing screening of command posts with electronic equipment
Keywords:electromagnetic screening of rooms, ferrite radiation absorbing materials, Sorel cement, polymerization filling
The problem of creation of a technology for effective protection of rooms of control points with electronic equipment against powerful intentional and industrial interferences was studied. Development of ray weapons is a new challenge to electronic equipment safety by the use of modern powerful electromagnetic weaponry. Absence of theoretical recommendations in the conditions of growing practical needs causes the relevance of this problem solution.
As a result of theoretical and experimental studies, rational ways for solution of the problem related to the necessity of absorption of the field energy in a wide frequency range at the level of 40...50 dB were substantiated while the level of absorption known from publications is 10...20 dB.
The basis for solving this problem is a significant improvement of the technology for preparation of a filler with necessary electromagnetic properties. This is an electrically conductive ferrite-ferrite compound with a structure of spinel of inverse type which has the commensurate levels of relative dielectric and magnetic permeability and electrical conductivity of (103...104) S/m. These properties of the filler will contribute to the satisfaction of generally contradictory requirements. Such are the requirements for reducing the field energy reflection from the surface of the radiation absorbing coating of the room and the requirements for increasing linear energy absorption by coating (12...15 dB/mm). Therefore, the proposed 4 mm thick absorbing Sorel cement tiles with the proposed filler provide absorption of field energy in a wide frequency band at a level of 40...50 dB due to their polymerization filling.
The choice of the aforementioned binder base for the filler is justified because significant levels of thermal stability of the base are required. In principle, it is also necessary to improve the technology of highly concentrated filling of the solid, heat-resistant polymer base for the radiation absorbing coating, which effectively protects hardware of the command post from contemporary ray weapons.
Existing organic polymer bases for the required coating have a limited ecological purity and working temperature not exceeding 250...300 oC.
Therefore, it is expedient to use an environmentally friendly inorganic polymer in a form of Sorel cement with significantly higher thermal stability. That is why the technology of screening rooms by covering their inner surface with absorbing Sorel cement tiles was proposed. Once the filler is prepared, pre-filling of the aqueous solution of cement ingredients with dispersed filler as a field energy converter is made. After solidification of the Sorel cement tiles and covering the surface of the room, energy of interfering electromagnetic fields falling on the coating converts into heat energy.The necessary hardware screening at a level of 40...50 dB is provided by the following technology stages. First, thermochemical synthesis of conductive ferrite oxide of transition metals with a structure of spinel of inverse type is carried out at a temperature above 600 oC. Secondly, vibrational polymerization concentrated filling of the base mixture of the magnesium oxide and saturated aqueous solution of magnesium chloride is realized without the loss of strength of the tiles after their solidification. The tiles are solidified at room temperature for 15 to 17 hours
- Vorobiov, O., Savchenko, V., Sotnikov, A., Tarshyn, V., Kurtseitov, T. (2017). Development of radioisotopic-plasma technology for the protection of radio electronic means from powerful electromagnetic radiation. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (5 (85)), 16–22. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.91642
- Betzalel, N., Feldman, Y., Ishai, P. B. (2017). The Modeling of the Absorbance of Sub-THz Radiation by Human Skin. IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, 7 (5), 521–528. doi: 10.1109/tthz.2017.2736345
- Kreikebaum, J. M., Dove, A., Livingston, W., Kim, E., Siddiqi, I. (2016). Optimization of infrared and magnetic shielding of superconducting TiN and Al coplanar microwave resonators. Superconductor Science and Technology, 29 (10), 104002. doi: 10.1088/0953-2048/29/10/104002
- Wang, Y. (2014). Microwave absorbing materials based on polyaniline composites: a review. International Journal of Materials Research, 105 (1), 3–12. doi: 10.3139/146.110996
- Ji, X., Lu, M., Ye, F., Zhou, Q. (2013). Preparation and Research on the Electromagnetic Wave Absorbing Coating with Co-Ferrite and Carbonyl Iron Particles. Journal of Materials Science Research, 2 (2). doi: 10.5539/jmsr.v2n2p35
- Bayrakdar, H. (2012). Electromagnetic propagation and absorbing property of ferrite-polymer nanocomposite structure. Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, 25, 269–281. doi: 10.2528/pierm12072303
- Wang, W. J., Zang, C. G., Jiao, Q. J. (2013). Magnetic Ferrite/Conductive Polyaniline Nanocomposite as Electromagnetic Microwave Absorbing Materials in the Low Frequency. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 333-335, 1811–1815. doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/amm.333-335.1811
- Isha, S., Najim, M., Smitha, P., Singh, D., Varma, G. D. (2014). Microwave absorption properties of nanostructured nickel ferrite. 2014 International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS). doi: 10.1109/ecs.2014.6892701
- Menshova, S. B. (2016). Tendencies in creating modern radio absorbing materials and coatings. Reliability & Quality of Complex Systems, 4 (16), 51–59. doi: 10.21685/2307-4205-2016-4-8
- Dem'yanchuk, B. A., Polishchuk, V. E. (2007). Sintez ferromagnitnyh oksidov-napolniteley radiomaterialov. Tekhnologiya i konstruirovanie v elektronnoy apparature, 5, 61–64.
- Demianchuk, B. O. (2011). Metod korektsiyi khvylevykh oporiv modyfikovanykh radiozakhysnykh kompozytiv z heterohennymy napovniuvachamy. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Viyskovoho instytutu Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka, 31, 39–45.
- Cerneaux, S., Xiong, X., Simon, G. P., Cheng, Y.-B., Spiccia, L. (2007). Sol–gel synthesis of SiC–TiO2nanoparticles for microwave processing. Nanotechnology, 18 (5), 055708. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/18/5/055708
- Huliak, O. V., Demianchuk, B. O., Sotnikov, O. M. (2017). Vybir sposobu zberezhennia funktsiy punktu boiovoho upravlinnia. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu Povitrianykh Syl, 2 (51), 9–12.
- Demianchuk, B. O., Diachenko, V. I. (2013). Pat. No. 105113 UA. Sposib elektromahnitnoho ekranuvannia prymishchen z elektronnoiu aparaturoiu. MPK: H01P 7/00, H05K 9/00. No. a201302261; declareted: 22.02.2013; published: 10.04.2014, Bul. No. 7.
- Demianchuk, B. O., Polishchuk, V. Yu. (2004). Pat. No. 75749 UA. Sposib oderzhannia mahnetytu. MPK: C01G 49/02. No. 20040604164; declareted: 01.06.2004; published: 15.05.2006, Bul. No. 5.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Boris Demianchuk, Aleksander Matsko, Natalia Natalia Kolesnychenko, Vladimir Diachenko, Wiacheslav Obertas
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.