Mathematical model of pervaporation process for binary mixtures
Keywords:Mathematical model, pervaporation, mixture
AbstractAnalysis of the possibilities of the pervaporation would have been incomplete without its mathematical description. In this study the system of equations describing the process of pervaporation of binary mixtures is presented
- P.T.Sumesh,P.K.Bhattacharya. Analysis jp phase change during pervaporation with single component permeation [Текст]// ScienceDirect / Colloids and Surfaces: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects. – 2006. – 290. – p. 263-272.
- Mario E.T. Alvarez, Elenise B.Moraes, Maria R.W. Maciel. Prediction and estimation techniques for modeling pervaporation process [Текст]// 16th European Symposium on computer Aided Process Engineering and 9th International Symposium on Process System Engineering / Published by Elsevier B.V.– 2006. – p. 619-624.
- Moraes, E.B.; Alvarez, M.E.T, Perioto, F.R. and Wolf-Maciel, M.R. Modeling and Simulation for Pervaporation Process: An Alternative for removing Phenol from Wastewater [Текст]// Separation Process Development Laboratory / School of Chemical Engineering. University of Campinas, Brasil.
- І.А.Буртна, Д.В.Литвиненко. Мембранна технологія очистки СТІЧНИХ вод від органічних домішок [Текст]// Східно-Європейський журнал передових технологій / Екологія, 2010. – 6/10(48).– с.4-6.
- Juan P.G. Villaluenga, Yoram Cohen. Numerical model of non-isotermal pervaporation in a rectangular channel [Текст]// Journal of membrane science. – 2005. – 260. – p.119-130.
- Касаткин А.Г. Основные процессы и аппараты химической технологии [Текст]/ Андрей Георгиевич Касаткин; издание восьмое, переработанное. – Москва: Химия, 1971.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Инесса Анатолиевна Буртная, Дария Виталиевна Литвиненко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.