Substantiating the use of sprouted beans flour in the production of sour milk products based on goat milk
Keywords:sprouted beans flour, selenium, iodine, chick-pea, soy, milk, bifidobacteria, sour-milk product
The study on the substantiation of using sprouted beans flour enriched with iodine and selenium in the production of the sour-milk product was carried out. The relevance of this research was determined by the lack of sour-milk products for people suffering from endocrine disorders; the shortage of these products at the market reaches about 23 % of the total manufacturing of produce. The study revealed that goat milk may be considered as the basis for the creation of a sour-milk product for special dietary consumption. Goat milk has a low content of αs1- αs2- and a high content of β-casein fractions of proteins in comparison with cow milk. It was established that it is rational to use the strains of cultures of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis organisms in the ratio of 2:1 at the concentration of flour of sprouted beans in the amount of 2 % of the product weight. The samples have a clean, sour-milk smell, sour-milk flavor, dense clot, and 25.8 % more bifidobacteria cells compared to the control sample.
The dependences of a change in active acidity, effective viscosity on the use of various concentrations of sprouted beans flour during the production of the sour-milk product were obtained. It was established that active acidity in the samples using 1.5; 2, and 2.5 % is 4.68; 4.60 and 4.58 pH units (respectively), which is by 0.04; 0.12 and 0.14 pH units less than the control sample. The use of flour from sprouted beans in the amount of 1.5...2.5 % reduces the area of the hysteresis loop, which indicates more pronounced thixotropic properties of the sour-milk product structure in comparison with the control sample.The obtained regularities are scientific grounds for the development of the formulation of the sour-milk item for a special dietary purpose with the preservation of organoleptic quality indicators that are usual for a consumer
- Beletska, Y., Plotnikova, R., Bakirov, M., Vereshchynskyi, O. (2020). Development of the technology of soya flour enriched with iodine. Food Science and Technology, 14 (2), 87–95. doi: https://doi.org/10.15673/fst.v14i2.1487
- Moliboga, E. A. (2016). Expansion of variety line of functional food products by developing technologies of processed cheese product for specialized nutrition. Agrarniy vestnik Urala, 05 (147), 75–77.
- Biletska, Y., Plotnikova, R., Danko, N., Bakirov, M., Chuiko, M., Perepelytsia, A. (2019). Substantiation of the expediency to use iodine-enriched soya flour in the production of bread for special dietary consumption. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (11 (101)), 48–55. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.179809
- Biletska, Y., Plotnikova, R., Skyrda, O., Bakirov, M., Iurchenko, S., Botshtein, B. (2020). Devising a technology for making flour from chickpea enriched with selenium. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (11 (103)), 50–58. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.193515
- Biletska, Y., Djukareva, G., Ryzhkova, T., Kotlyar, O., Khaustova, T., Andrieieva, S., Bilovska, O. (2020). Substantiating the use of germinated legume flour enriched with iodine and selenium in the production of cooked-smoked sausages. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (11 (105)), 46–54. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.204796
- Rumiantsev, R. Ye. (2015). Analiz rynku molochnykh produktiv v Ukraini. Yevropeiski perspektyvy, 5, 26–31. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/evpe_2015_5_6.pdf
- Garneau, S., Martin, N. I., Vederas, J. C. (2002). Two-peptide bacteriocins produced by lactic acid bacteria. Biochimie, 84 (5-6), 577–592. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/s0300-9084(02)01414-1
- Popova, M. A., Rebezov, M. B., Ahmed'yarova, R. A. et. al. (2014). Perspektivnye napravleniya proizvodstva kislomolochnyh produktov, v chastnosti yogurtov. Young Scientist, 9 (68), 196–199. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/68/11524/
- Gilmutdinova, L. T., Yanturina, N. H., Kudayarova, R. R., Kamaletdinov, S. H., Yamaletdinov, K. S., Ahmadullin, R. V., Gabdelhakova, L. A. (2010). Use the product mares milk in rehabilitation of patients with ischemic heart disease. Bulletin of Siberian Medicine, 9 (3), 121–124. doi: https://doi.org/10.20538/1682-0363-2010-3-121-124
- Shuvarikov, A. S., Yurova, E. A., Pastukh, O. N. (2017). Quality indicators of cow, goat and camel milk with account of allergenicity. Izvestiâ Timirâzevskoj Selʹskohozâjstvennoj Akademii, 5, 115–123. doi: https://doi.org/10.26897/0021-342x-2017-5-115-123
- Abisheva, T. O., Ashirova, Zh. B., Ramazanova, A. A. (2015). Biologicheskie i lechebnye svoystva kumysa. Mir sovremennoy nauki, 2 (30), 15–20. Available at: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23925289
- Akaev, N. Dabuzova, G. (2007). Molochnaya produktivnost', himicheskiy sostav i svoystva moloka ovets dagestanskoy gornoy porody vo vtoroy polovine laktatsii pri otgonno-pastbishchnom soderzhanii. Sel'skohozyaystvenniy zhurnal, 2 (2-2), 3–5. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/molochnaya-produktivnost-himicheskiy-sostav-i-svoystva-moloka-ovets-dagestanskoy-gornoy-porody-vo-vtoroy-polovine-laktatsii-pri-otgonno
- Lesnovskaya, E. V. (2014). Biochemical composition and usefulness of sheep milk. Naukovyi visnyk Lvivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu veterynarnoi medytsyny ta biotekhnolohiy imeni S.Z. Gzhytskoho, 16 (3 (60)), 82–87. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/biohimicheskiy-sostav-i-polnotsennost-moloka-ovets/viewer
- Kaskous, S. (2016). Importance of camel milk for human health. Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture, 28 (3), 158. doi: https://doi.org/10.9755/ejfa.2015-05-296
- Mongush, S. D. (2019). Technological properties of camel milk in different lactation periods. Vestnik Hakasskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. N. F. Katanova, 2 (28), 86–89. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tehnologicheskie-svoystva-moloka-verblyudov-v-raznye-periody-laktatsii
- Greppi, G. F., Roncada, P., Fortin, R. (2008). Protein components of goat's milk. Dairy goats feeding and nutrition, 71–94. doi: https://doi.org/10.1079/9781845933487.0071
- Fatikhov, A. G., Haertdinov, R. A. (2016). Technological properties goat milk. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii veterinarnoy meditsiny im. N.E. Baumana, 226, 217–220. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tehnologicheskie-svoystva-koziego-moloka/viewer
- Ryzhkova, T., Bondarenko, T., Dyukareva, G., Biletskaya, Y. (2017). Development of a technology with an iodine-containing additive to produce kefir from goat milk. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (11 (87)), 37–44. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.103824
- Fatikhov, A. G., Haertdinov, R. A. (2017). Influence of the level of content of αS1- and β -casesins in goat milk on its allergenic, thermostable, suitability of cheese properties. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii veterinarnoy meditsiny im. N.E. Baumana, 230, 163–167. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vliyanie-urovnya-soderzhaniya-s1-i-kazeinov-v-koziem-moloke-na-ego-allergennye-termostabilnye-i-syrodelcheskie-svoystva/viewer
- Maurer, J., Berger, T., Amrein, R., Schaeren, W. (2013). Critères de qualité pour le lait de chèvre et de brebis. ALP forum, 97, 1–16.
- Fuller, R., Gibson, G. R. (1998). Probiotics and prebiotics: microflora management for improved gut health. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 4 (9), 477–480. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-0691.1998.tb00401.x
- Gibson, G. R., Fuller, R. (2000). Aspects of In Vitro and In Vivo Research Approaches Directed Toward Identifying Probiotics and Prebiotics for Human Use. The Journal of Nutrition, 130 (2), 391S–395S. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/130.2.391s
- Belyakova, S. Y., Krasnikova, L. V. (2014). Synbiotic fermented milk product with vegetable fillers for powering children of school age. Nauchniy zhurnal NIU ITMO. Seriya «Ekonomika i ekologicheskiy menedzhment», 1. Available at: http://economics.ihbt.ifmo.ru/file/article/8840.pdf
- Russell, D. A., Ross, R. P., Fitzgerald, G. F., Stanton, C. (2011). Metabolic activities and probiotic potential of bifidobacteria. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 149 (1), 88–105. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2011.06.003
- Vyznachennia zhyru v molotsi. Available at: https://studfile.net/preview/6725704/page:37/
- GOST 33951-2016. Milk and milk products. Methods for determination of the lactic acid bacteria. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200142430
- Stoliarchuk, P., Malyk, O. (2011). Implementation of the control system of dairy products – bail of quality and safety. Standartyzatsiya. Sertyfikatsiya. Yakist, 6, 61–64. Available at: http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe?C21COM=2&I21DBN=UJRN&P21DBN=UJRN&IMAGE_FILE_DOWNLOAD=1&Image_file_name=PDF/ssia_2011_6_18.pdf
- Biletska, Y., Babenko, V., Gusliev, A. (2019). Marketing studies of consumption preferences at developing dietary products. EUREKA: Social and Humanities, 5, 16–21. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2504-5571.2019.001009
- Hrynko, P., Grinko, A. (2020). Methodological approaches to modeling information architecture of the organization in the conditions of digital economy. EUREKA: Social and Humanities, 1, 27–34. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2504-5571.2020.001137
- Biletska, Y., Pysarevskiy, M., Sokolovska, O., Grigorova-Berenda, L. (2020). Marketing research and design of quality function in the production of innovative product of health purpose. Technology Audit and Production Reserves, 3 (4 (53)), 41–44. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/2706-5448.2020.203738
- Silanikove, N., Leitner, G, Merin, U, Prosser, C. (2010). Recent advances in exploiting goat’s milk: Quality, safety and production aspects. Small Ruminant Research, 89 (2-3), 110–124. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smallrumres.2009.12.033
- Kuz'menko, N. B., Kuzina, A. N. (2016). Rol' beta-kazeina v pitanii detey pervyh let zhizni. Lechashchiy vrach, 1, 16–19.
- Ceballos, L. S., Morales, E. R., de la Torre Adarve, G., Castro, J. D., Martínez, L. P., Sampelayo, M. R. S. (2009). Composition of goat and cow milk produced under similar conditions and analyzed by identical methodology. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 22 (4), 322–329. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfca.2008.10.020
- Raynal-Ljutovac, K., Lagriffoul, G., Paccard, P., Guillet, I., Chilliard, Y. (2008). Composition of goat and sheep milk products: An update. Small Ruminant Research, 79 (1), 57–72. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smallrumres.2008.07.009
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Yana Biletska, Vitalina Babenko, Anna Krivtsova, Raisa Plotnikova, Olena Skyrda, Taisia Ryzhkova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.