Development of mathematical description of mechanical characteristics of integrated multi-motor electric drive for drying plant
Keywords:multi-motor electric drive, electric working shaft, experimental mechanical characteristics, mathematical model, drying, technological process, synchronizing moment, additional resistance, rotor link, misalignment angle
More than 60 % of electric energy in industry and agriculture is consumed by an electric drive. In a number of production mechanisms, machines and aggregates of various industries, synchronous rotation of several electric motors connected to each other mechanically, electrically or technologically is needed. This requires the use of more complex methods of controlling electromechanical systems, since two or more electric motors must work in concert for one load, which, in turn, entails the use of a new element base, power and control, allowing to implement these technological cycles of work.
The object of research is a three-motor electromechanical system interconnected and operating according to the “electric working shaft” (EWS) system. The main fundamental difference from earlier works is that they consider a system of coordinated rotation of only two asynchronous motors, respectively, only one misalignment angle between two asynchronous motors was taken into account. At the same time, the conclusions of the moments and currents of the motors were significantly simplified.
In the proposed study, the number of consistently (synchronously) rotating motors from three and above is taken into consideration. In this case, the number of misalignment angles is assumed to be equal to the number of engines, that is, three involved in rotation.
The analytical expressions of the basic electromechanical relations of the “electric working shaft” system with the regulation of the supply voltage are developed. A method is proposed for calculating the statistical characteristics of the regulated EWS system, which is easy to use and allows calculations in a wide range of rotor misalignment angles at various engine loads
- Sadovskiy, I. M. (1948). Soglasovannoe vraschenie asinkhronnykh dvigateley. Moscow-Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat, 210.
- Sansyzbaevich, I. S., Sansyzbaevich, I. Z., Nurzhanuly, N. N., Amergalievich, M. S. (2017). Development of algorithm flow graph, mealy automaton graph and mathematical models of microprogram control mealy automaton for microprocessor control device. 2017 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/sibcon.2017.7998502
- Onischenko, G. B. (2018). Teoriya elektroprivoda. Moscow: Infra-M, 384.
- Tergemes, K. T. (2016). Mnogodvigatel'nye asinkhronnye elektroprivody chesal'nykh apparatov s tiristornymi preobrazovatelyami napryazheniya. Almaty: KazNTU, 108.
- Chilikin, M. G., Sandler, A. S. (1981). Obschiy kurs elektroprivoda. Moscow: Energoizdat, 576.
- Donskoy, N. V. (2012). Asinkhronnyy dvigatel' v sistemakh avtomaticheskogo upravleniya. Cheboksary: Izd-vo Chuvashskogo universiteta, 284.
- Masandilov, L. B. (2012). Mashinostroenie. Entsiklopediya. Vol. 4-2. Elektroprivod. Gidro- i vibroprivody. Kn. 1 Elektroprivod. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 520.
- Frolov, Yu. M., Shelyakin, V. P. (2018). Reguliruemiy asinkhronniy elektroprivod. Sankt-Peterburg: Lan', 464.
- Firago, B. I., Pavlyachik, L. B. (2006). Reguliruemye elektroprivody peremennogo toka. Minsk: Tekhnoperspektiva, 363.
- Yakunicheva, O. N., Prokof'eva, A. P. (2014). Proektirovanie elektroprivoda promyshlennykh mekhanizmov. Sankt-Peterburg: Lan', 448.
- Astashev, V. K. (2012). Mashinostroenie. Entsiklopediya. Elektroprivod. Gidro- i vibroprivody. Vol. IV-2. Gidro- i vibroprivody. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 304.
- Epifanov, A. P., Guschinskiy, A. G., Malaychuk, L. M. (2016). Elektroprivod v sel'skom khozyaystve. Sankt-Peterburg: Lan', 224.
- Kisarimov, R. A. (2012). Elektroprivod. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 352.
- Nikitenko, G. V. (2013). Elektroprivod proizvodstvennykh mekhanizmov. Sankt-Peterburg: Lan', 224.
- Novikov, V. A. (2014). Elektroprivod v sovremennykh tekhnologiyakh. Moscow: Academia, 143.
- Krylov, Yu. A., Karandaev, A. S., Medvedev, V. N. (2013). Energosberezhenie i avtomatizatsiya proizvodstva v teploenergeticheskom khozyaystve goroda. Chastotno-reguliruemyy elektroprivod. Sankt-Peterburg: Lan', 176.
- Iskakov, R. М., Halam, S., Issenov, S. S., Iskakova, A. M., Beisebekova, D. M. (2013). Heat-and-Moisture Transfer at the Feed Meal Particles Drying and Grinding. Life Science Journal, 10 (12s), 497–502. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27889297
- Iskakov, R. M., Iskakova, A. M., Issenov, S. S., Beisebekova, D. M., Khaimuldinova, A. K. (2019). Technology of Multi-stage Sterilization of Raw Materials with the Production of Feed Meal of High Biological Value. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, 13 (1), 307–312. doi: https://doi.org/10.22207/jpam.13.1.33
- Iskakov, R. М., Issenov, S. S., Iskakova, A. M., Halam, S., Beisebekova, D. M. (2015). Microbiological Appraisal of Feed Meal of Animal Origin, Produced by Drying and Grinding Installation. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, 9 (1), 587–592. Available at: https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84930038169&origin=resultslist
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Sultanbek Issenov, Ruslan Iskakov, Kazhybek Tergemes, Zhanat Issenov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.