Determination of dynamic and traction-energy indicators of all-wheel-drive traction-transport machine
Keywords:angular velocity of rotation, torque, tangential traction force, all-wheel drive wheeled traction and transport machine
The results of a study of dynamic and traction-energy indicators of an all-wheel drive wheeled traction-transport machine are presented. A diagram of a dynamic transmission model for an all-wheel drive wheeled traction and transport machine and a system of equations for the transmission dynamics in the Cauchy form have been compiled. This made it possible to determine the dependences of the angular speeds of rotation of the transmission elements of the traction-transport machine, the dependences of the torques and the dependences of the contacting traction forces on the wheels on time. The method allows to determine the optimal transmission parameters, differential designs and gear ratios to improve the traction and coupling and fuel-economic performance of the machine. It has been established that the angular speeds of rotation of the front wheels of the traction-transport machine 1.29 rad/s, 1.27 rad/s are higher than the angular speeds of rotation of the rear wheels 1.24 rad/s, 1.25 rad/s, which leads to the appearance of a kinematic discrepancies and additional energy losses. The torques of the front drive wheels are 6972 Nm, the rear drive wheels are 4622 Nm. The contacting traction forces on the front wheels of the machine are 5478 N after the end of the acceleration of the machine, on the rear wheels – 3473 N. Experimental studies were carried out on the example of an all-wheel drive wheeled tractor with an articulated frame to validate the method for assessing the dynamics of the traction-transport transmission. The difference between the values of the angular speeds of rotation of the wheels and the tangential traction forces on the wheels, determined theoretically and obtained during experimental studies, is 2 %. The developed method for assessing the transmission dynamics of an all-wheel drive traction and transport machine should be considered valid. The method proposed in the paper can be used to assess the dynamics of wheeled machines
- Bulgakov, V., Ivanovs, S., Adamchuk, V., Antoshchenkov, R. (2019). Investigations of the Dynamics of a Four-Element Machine-and-Tractor Aggregate. Acta Technologica Agriculturae, 22 (4), 146–151. doi: https://doi.org/10.2478/ata-2019-0026
- Antoshchenkov, R., Halych, I., Nykyforov, A., Cherevatenko, H., Chyzhykov, I., Sushko, S. et al. (2022). Determining the influence of geometric parameters of the traction-transportation vehicle’s frame on its tractive capacity and energy indicators. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (7 (116)), 60–61. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.254688
- Kondratiev, A. (2019). Improving the mass efficiency of a composite launch vehicle head fairing with a sandwich structure. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (7 (102)), 6–18. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.184551
- Osadchyy, V., Nazarova, O., Brylystyi, V. (2021). Laboratory Stand for Research of Energy Characteristics of Electric Vehicle Drives. 2021 IEEE International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy Systems (MEES). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/mees52427.2021.9598661
- Osadchyy, V., Nazarova, O., Olieinikov, M. (2021). The Research of a Two-Mass System with a PID Controller, Considering the Control Object Identification. 2021 IEEE International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy Systems (MEES). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/mees52427.2021.9598542
- Voloshina, A., Panchenko, A., Titova, O., Milaeva, I., Pastushenko, A. (2021). Prediction of Changes in the Output Characteristics of the Planetary Hydraulic Motor. Advanced Manufacturing Processes II, 744–754. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-68014-5_72
- Panchenko, A., Voloshina, A., Luzan, P., Panchenko, I., Volkov, S. (2021). Kinematics of motion of rotors of an orbital hydraulic machine. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1021 (1), 012045. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899x/1021/1/012045
- Adamchuk, V., Petrychenko, I., Korenko, M., Beloev, H., Borisov, B. (2018). Study plane-parallel motion movement combined seeding unit. Mechanization in agriculture & Conserving of the resources, 64 (6), 184–187. Available at: https://stumejournals.com/journals/am/2018/6/184
- Awadallah, M., Tawadros, P., Walker, P., Zhang, N. (2017). Dynamic modelling and simulation of a manual transmission based mild hybrid vehicle. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 112, 218–239. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2017.02.011
- Tian, Y., Ruan, J., Zhang, N., Wu, J., Walker, P. (2018). Modelling and control of a novel two-speed transmission for electric vehicles. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 127, 13–32. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2018.04.023
- Dong, H., Zhuang, W., Chen, B., Wang, Y., Lu, Y., Liu, Y. et al. (2022). A comparative study of energy-efficient driving strategy for connected internal combustion engine and electric vehicles at signalized intersections. Applied Energy, 310, 118524. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.118524
- Morselli, R., Zanasi, R., Sandoni, G. (2006). Detailed and reduced dynamic models of passive and active limited-slip car differentials. Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, 12 (4), 347–362. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/13873950500066959
- Tajanowskij, G., Tanaś, W. (2012). Analysis of movement kinematics at turn of wheel tractor with semi-trailer with articulated operated draught bar. Journal of Research and Applications in Agricultural Engineering, 57 (2), 190–196. Available at: http://yadda.icm.edu.pl/baztech/element/bwmeta1.element.baztech-article-BAR8-0019-0058/c/httpwww_pimr_poznan_plbiul2012237tt.pdf
- Padureanu, V., Lupu, M. I., Canja, C. M. (2013). Theoretical research to improve traction performance of wheeled tractors by using a suplementary driven axle. Computational Mechanics and Virtual Engineering. Brasov, 410–415. Available at: http://aspeckt.unitbv.ro/jspui/bitstream/123456789/415/1/410%20-%20415%2c%20Padureanu%201.pdf
- Suhane, A., Rana, R. S., Purohit, R. (2018). Prospects of Torsen Differential in Four Wheel Drive Automobile Transmission System. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5 (2), 4036–4045. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2017.11.664
- Efimov, A., Polushkin, O., Kireev, S., Korchagina, M. (2021). A Mathematical Model of a Differential Drive with a Limited Gear Ratio. Transportation Research Procedia, 54, 699–711. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2021.02.123
- Yin, Z., Dai, Q., Guo, H., Chen, H., Chao, L. (2018). Estimation Road Slope and Longitudinal Velocity for Four-wheel Drive Vehicle. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 51 (31), 572–577. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.10.139
- Galych, I., Antoshchenkov, R., Antoshchenkov, V., Lukjanov, I., Diundik, S., Kis, O. (2021). Estimating the dynamics of a machine-tractor assembly considering the effect of the supporting surface profile. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (7 (109)), 51–62. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.225117
- Artiomov, N., Antoshchenkov, R., Antoshchenkov, V., Ayubov, A. (2021). Innovative approach to agricultural machinery testing. Engineering for Rural Development. Jelgava, 692–698. doi: https://doi.org/10.22616/ERDev.2021.20.TF150
- Antoshchenkov R. (2017). Dynamika ta enerhetyka rukhu bahatoelementnykh mashynno-traktornykh ahrehativ. Kharkiv: KhNTUSH, 244. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/43129375/ДИНАМІКА_ТА_ЕНЕРГЕТИКА_РУХУ_БАГАТОЕЛЕМЕНТНИХ_МАШИННО_ТРАКТОРНИХ_АГРЕГАТІВ
- Dzyuba, O., Dzyuba, A., Polyakov, A., Volokh, V., Antoshchenkov, R., Mykhailov, A. (2019). Studying the influence of structural-mode parameters on energy efficiency of the plough PLN-3-35. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (1 (99)), 55–65. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.169903
- Mittal, A., Misra, A. (2021). A novel mathematical model to estimate the ride frequency of an off road vehicle with experimental validation. Materials Today: Proceedings, 46, 9683–9689. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.08.022
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Roman Antoshchenkov, Serhii Bogdanovich, Ivan Halych, Halyna Cherevatenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.