Organizing effective competitive development of enterprises through the formation of a rational base of resource provision: methodological aspect
Keywords:cumulative effect, additional effect, management innovations, resource provision, related results
In order for enterprises not to suffer significant losses by repurposing their activities for the manufacture of products attractive at certain points in time, it is necessary to take into account the compatibility of resource mutual support of the business processes they perform when forming the product range. Such compatibility and interaction should ensure the long-term efficiency of the enterprise and the strategic attractiveness of its products on the market.
Accordingly, the object of this study is the process that forms a rational resource base for effective long-term competitive development of the enterprise through the formation of an additional effect. Within the framework of the formed approach, the expediency to use the coefficient of managerial efficiency to choose the necessary source of resource provision (own production or alternative attraction of the necessary resources from an attractive stakeholder) has been proven.
The proposed recommendations should be applied to enterprises that use a significant number of parts, assemblies, and components for production; therefore, they have been tested on the activities of a machine-building enterprise. The results confirmed the feasibility of independent production by the studied enterprise of the relevant types of raw materials and the provision of certain services. This made it possible, by rationalizing the assortment policy of the enterprise, to create a closed production cycle and reduce, thereby, its dependence on third-party enterprises, which is extremely relevant under wartime conditions. In addition, the implemented measures made it possible to increase the volume of production of a particular type of product (vacuum pumps) by 10 %, reduce the reserve of production capacity, and ensure the stability of competitive advantages by increasing the service life and quality of individual components of the existing goods of the studied enterprise
- Feyer, O. V., Drozd, M. V. (2016). The theoretical basis of the enterprise resource support. Ekonomika i suspilstvo, 6, 220–224. Available at: https://economyandsociety.in.ua/journals/6_ukr/37.pdf
- Nezhyvenko, A. P. (2015). Cumulative resource potential: problems of formation and utilization. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky, 7, 607–611. Available at: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/7-2015/131.pdf
- Shvydanenko, H. O. (Ed.) (2014). Upravlinnia resursamy pidpryiemstva. Kyiv: KNEU, 418. Available at: https://ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/25230/resours_pidpr_14.pdf;jsessionid=DBEDE75D416F52599FEC2E245CDDA700?sequence=1
- Avgustyn, R., Demkiv, І. (2021). Management of formation of resource support of strategic development of the enterprise. Herald of Khmelnytskyi National University, 3, 77–81. doi: https://doi.org/10.31891/2307-5740-2021-294-3-12
- Borysenko, O. Ye. (2012). Ekonomichna efektyvnist zabezpechennia vyrobnychymy resursamy promyslovoho pidpryiemstva. Visnyk Donbaskoi derzhavnoi mashynobudivnoi akademiyi, 1 (26), 10–14. Available at: http://www.dgma.donetsk.ua/science_public/ddma/2012-1-26/article/12BHERIE.pdf
- Fesenko, I. A. (2010). Orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia resursnym potentsialom vuhledobuvnykh pidpryiemstv. Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, 1, 138–142. Available at: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/45451
- Vadenbo, C., Hellweg, S., Guillén-Gosálbez, G. (2014). Multi-objective optimization of waste and resource management in industrial networks – Part I: Model description. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 89, 52–63. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2014.05.010
- Khoroshun, V. V., Naumenko, I. A. (2018). Economic-mathematical methods and models of prognostication the supply logistics of trade enterprise. Prychornomorski ekonomichni studiyi, 28-2, 179–183. Available at: http://bses.in.ua/journals/2018/28_2_2018/38.pdf
- Chub, I. A., Novozhylova, M. V., Andronov, V. A. (2017). Modeliuvannia prykladnykh optymizatsiynykh zadach rozmishchennia obiektiv z metrychnymy kharakterystykamy, shcho zminiuiutsia. Kharkiv: NUTsZ Ukrainy, 167. Available at: http://repositsc.nuczu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/5968/1/монография_3.pdf
- Nykolyuk, O. (2016). Methodical bases of modelling the integration processes of farm enterprises. Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva, 3 (2), 29–35. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/piprp_2016_3%282%29__8
- Wang, Y., Modi, S. B., Schoenherr, T. (2021). Leveraging sustainable design practices through supplier involvement in new product development: The role of the suppliers' environmental management capability. International Journal of Production Economics, 232, 107919. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2020.107919
- Zalutska, K. Y. (2020). Integration Adaptability as a Basis for Assessing the Probability of Resource Allocation for Business Processes at an Enterprise. The Problems of Economy, 3 (45), 126–132. doi: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-0712-2020-3-126-132
- Prokhorova, V. V., Zalutska, Kh. Ya., Us, Yu. V. (2021). Formation of motivational mechanism in strategic management of a diversified enterprise. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 1, 177–185. doi: https://doi.org/10.33271/nvngu/2021-1/177
- Prokhorova, V. V., Zalutska, H. Ya. (2020). Cross-functional business processes at an enterprise as the basis of management innovation system in terms of strategic development. Economic Bulletin of Dnipro University of Technology, 4, 146–154. doi: https://doi.org/10.33271/ebdut/72.146
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Khrystyna Zalutska, Valentyna Protsenko, Tetiana Maslak
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.