Improvement of the optimization method based on the cat pack algorithm
Keywords:management object, cat pack algorithm, uncertainty of data, efficiency of assessment, reliability of decisions
The problem that is being solved in the research is to increase the efficiency of decision-making in management tasks while ensuring the given reliability, regardless of the hierarchical nature of the object. The object of research is the decision-making support systems. The subject of the research is the decision-making process in management tasks using an improved cat flock algorithm. The research hypothesis is the possibility of increasing the efficiency of decision-making with a given assessment reliability. In the course of the research, an improved method of parametric optimization based on the improved algorithm of the cat flock was proposed. In the course of the research, the general provisions of the theory of artificial intelligence were used to solve the problem of analyzing the state of objects and subsequent parametric management in intelligent decision-making support systems.
The essence of the method improvement lies in the use of the following procedures, which improve basic procedures of the cat flock algorithm, namely, search and chase:
– training of individuals of a cat flock with the help of evolving artificial neural networks;
– taking into account the type of uncertainty of the initial data while constructing the metric of the path of the cat flock, which reduces the time of searching for the optimal solution;
– searching for a solution in several directions using individuals from the cat flock, which reduces the time of searching for the optimal solution;
– initial display of individuals from the cat flock not randomly;
– additional consideration of the chase parameter, which limits the chase area, which allows to take into account the priority of the search;
– the ability to determine the need to involve additional network hardware resources.
An example of the use of the proposed method is presented on the example of assessing the state of the operational situation of a group of troops (forces). The specified example showed a 17–23 % increase in the efficiency of data processing due to the use of additional improved procedures
- Bashkyrov, O. M., Kostyna, O. M., Shyshatskyi, A. V. (2015). Rozvytok intehrovanykh system zviazku ta peredachi danykh dlia potreb Zbroinykh Syl. Ozbroiennia ta viyskova tekhnika, 1, 35–39. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ovt_2015_1_7
- Dudnyk, V., Sinenko, Y., Matsyk, M., Demchenko, Y., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Repilo, I. et al. (2020). Development of a method for training artificial neural networks for intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (2 (105)), 37–47. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.203301
- Sova, O., Shyshatskyi, A., Salnikova, O., Zhuk, O., Trotsko, O., Hrokholskyi, Y. (2021). Development of a method for assessment and forecasting of the radio electronic environment. EUREKA: Physics and Engineering, 4, 30–40. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2461-4262.2021.001940
- Pievtsov, H., Turinskyi, O., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Sova, O., Zvieriev, O., Lanetskii, B., Shyshatskyi, A. (2020). Development of an advanced method of finding solutions for neuro-fuzzy expert systems of analysis of the radioelectronic situation. EUREKA: Physics and Engineering, 4, 78–89. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2461-4262.2020.001353
- Zuiev, P., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Zvieriev, O., Hatsenko, S., Kuprii, V., Nakonechnyi, O. et al. (2020). Development of complex methodology of processing heterogeneous data in intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (9 (106)), 14–23. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.208554
- Shyshatskyi, A., Zvieriev, O., Salnikova, O., Demchenko, Y., Trotsko, O., Neroznak, Y. (2020). Complex Methods of Processing Different Data in Intellectual Systems for Decision Support System. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 9 (4), 5583–5590. doi: https://doi.org/10.30534/ijatcse/2020/206942020
- Yeromina, N., Kurban, V., Mykus, S., Peredrii, O., Voloshchenko, O., Kosenko, V. et al. (2021). The Creation of the Database for Mobile Robots Navigation under the Conditions of Flexible Change of Flight Assignment. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 11 (5), 37–44. doi: https://doi.org/10.46338/ijetae0521_05
- Rotshteyn, A. P. (1999). Intellektual'nye tekhnologii identifikatsii: nechetkie mnozhestva, geneticheskie algoritmy, neyronnye seti. Vinnitsa: “UNIVERSUM”, 320.
- Alpeeva, E. A., Volkova, I. I. (2019). The use of fuzzy cognitive maps in the development of an experimental model of automation of production accounting of material flows. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics, 12 (1), 97–106. doi: https://doi.org/10.17073/2072-1633-2019-1-97-106
- Zagranovskaya, A. V., Eissner, Y. N. (2017). Simulation scenarios of the economic situation based on fuzzy cognitive maps. Modern economics: problems and solutions, 10, 33–47. doi: https://doi.org/10.17308/meps.2017.10/1754
- Simankov, V. S., Putyato, M. M. (2013). Issledovanie metodov kognitivnogo analiza. Sistemniy analiz, upravlenie i obrabotka informatsii, 13, 31‒35.
- Ko, Y.-C., Fujita, H. (2019). An evidential analytics for buried information in big data samples: Case study of semiconductor manufacturing. Information Sciences, 486, 190–203. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2019.01.079
- Ramaji, I. J., Memari, A. M. (2018). Interpretation of structural analytical models from the coordination view in building information models. Automation in Construction, 90, 117–133. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2018.02.025
- Pérez-González, C. J., Colebrook, M., Roda-García, J. L., Rosa-Remedios, C. B. (2019). Developing a data analytics platform to support decision making in emergency and security management. Expert Systems with Applications, 120, 167–184. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2018.11.023
- Chen, H. (2018). Evaluation of Personalized Service Level for Library Information Management Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. Procedia Computer Science, 131, 952–958. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.04.233
- Chan, H. K., Sun, X., Chung, S.-H. (2019). When should fuzzy analytic hierarchy process be used instead of analytic hierarchy process? Decision Support Systems, 125, 113114. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2019.113114
- Osman, A. M. S. (2019). A novel big data analytics framework for smart cities. Future Generation Computer Systems, 91, 620–633. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.06.046
- Gödri, I., Kardos, C., Pfeiffer, A., Váncza, J. (2019). Data analytics-based decision support workflow for high-mix low-volume production systems. CIRP Annals, 68 (1), 471–474. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cirp.2019.04.001
- Harding, J. L. (2013). Data quality in the integration and analysis of data from multiple sources: some research challenges. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XL-2/W1, 59–63. doi: https://doi.org/10.5194/isprsarchives-xl-2-w1-59-2013
- Kosko, B. (1986). Fuzzy cognitive maps. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 24 (1), 65–75. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/s0020-7373(86)80040-2
- Gorelova, G. V. (2013). Cognitive approach to simulation of large systems. Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 3, 239–250. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kognitivnyy-podhod-k-imitatsionnomu-modelirovaniyu-slozhnyh-sistem
- Orouskhani, M., Orouskhani, Y., Mansouri, M., Teshnehlab, M. (2013). A Novel Cat Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Unconstrained Optimization Problems. International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, 5 (11), 32–41. doi: https://doi.org/10.5815/ijitcs.2013.11.04
- Koshlan, A., Salnikova, O., Chekhovska, M., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Prokopenko, Y., Hurskyi, T. et al. (2019). Development of an algorithm for complex processing of geospatial data in the special-purpose geoinformation system in conditions of diversity and uncertainty of data. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (9 (101)), 35–45. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.180197
- Mahdi, Q. A., Shyshatskyi, A., Prokopenko, Y., Ivakhnenko, T., Kupriyenko, D., Golian, V. et al. (2021). Development of estimation and forecasting method in intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (9 (111)), 51–62. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.232718
- Emel'yanov, V. V., Kureychik, V. V., Kureychik, V. M., Emel'yanov, V. V. (2003). Teoriya i praktika evolyutsionnogo modelirovaniya. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 432.
- Gorokhovatsky, V., Stiahlyk, N., Tsarevska, V. (2021). Combination method of accelerated metric data search in image classification problems. Advanced Information Systems, 5 (3), 5–12. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2021.3.01
- Levashenko, V., Liashenko, O., Kuchuk, H. (2020). Building Decision Support Systems based on Fuzzy Data. Advanced Information Systems, 4 (4), 48–56. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2020.4.07
- Meleshko, Y., Drieiev, O., Drieieva, H. (2020). Method of identification bot profiles based on neural networks in recommendation systems. Advanced Information Systems, 4 (2), 24–28. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2020.2.05
- Kuchuk, N., Merlak, V., Skorodelov, V. (2020). A method of reducing access time to poorly structured data. Advanced Information Systems, 4 (1), 97–102. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2020.1.14
- Shyshatskyi, A., Tiurnikov, M., Suhak, S., Bondar, O., Melnyk, A., Bokhno, T., Lyashenko, A. (2020). Method of assessment of the efficiency of the communication of operational troop grouping system. Advanced Information Systems, 4 (1), 107–112. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2020.1.16
- Raskin, L., Sira, O. (2016). Method of solving fuzzy problems of mathematical programming. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (4 (83)), 23–28. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.81292
- Lytvyn, V., Vysotska, V., Pukach, P., Brodyak, O., Ugryn, D. (2017). Development of a method for determining the keywords in the slavic language texts based on the technology of web mining. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (2 (86)), 14–23. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.98750
- Stepanenko, A., Oliinyk, A., Deineha, L., Zaiko, T. (2018). Development of the method for decomposition of superpositions of unknown pulsed signals using the secondorder adaptive spectral analysis. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (9 (92)), 48–54. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.126578
- Gorbenko, I., Ponomar, V. (2017). Examining a possibility to use and the benefits of post-quantum algorithms dependent on the conditions of their application. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (9 (86)), 21–32. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.96321
- Lovska, A. (2015). Peculiarities of computer modeling of strength of body bearing construction of gondola car during transportation by ferry-bridge. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 1, 49–54. Available at: https://www.metaljournal.com.ua/assets/Journal/english-edition/MMI_2015_1/10%20Lovska.pdf
- Lovska, A., Fomin, O. (2020). A new fastener to ensure the reliability of a passenger car body on a train ferry. Acta Polytechnica, 60 (6). doi: https://doi.org/10.14311/ap.2020.60.0478
- Koval, M., Sova, O., Orlov, O., Shyshatskyi, A., Artabaiev, Y., Shknai, O. et al. (2022). Improvement of complex resource management of special-purpose communication systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (9 (119)), 34–44. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.266009
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Volodymyr Koval, Olena Nechyporuk, Andrii Shyshatskyi, Oleksii Nalapko, Oleh Shknai, Yevhen Zhyvylo, Viktor Yerko, Borys Kreminskyi, Oleksandr Kovbasiuk, Anton Bychkov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.