Development of information and analytical procurement methodology of public administration in the sphere of providing civil control over the sector of security and defense of Ukraine
Keywords:vague cognitive models, civilian control over the security and defense sector of Ukraine
The problem that is solved in the research is to increase the efficiency of decision making in management tasks while ensuring the given reliability, regardless of the hierarchy of the system. The object of the research is the decision making support system in the field of democratic civilian control over the security and defense sector (FDCCSDS). The subject of research is the decision making process in management tasks using fuzzy cognitive maps and evolving artificial neural networks. The hypothesis of the research is to increase the number of sources of information about the components of the FDCCSDS, with restrictions on the efficiency and reliability of decision making. The research proposed a method for evaluating the information and analytical provision of public administration in FDCCSDS. It was established that the proposed method has a higher efficiency compared to the known ones by an average of 40 %, compared to the methods used to evaluate the effectiveness of strategic management decisions. The specified method will make it possible to assess the state of information and analytical provision of public administration in the FDCCSDS and to determine effective measures to improve efficiency. The method will allow to analyze possible options for the development of FDCCSDS in each phase of development and moments in time when it is necessary to carry out structural changes that ensure the transition to the next phase. At the same time, subjective factors of choice are taken into account while searching for solutions, which are formalized in the form of weighting coefficients for the components of the integral criterion of efficiency. The specified method allows to increase the speed of assessment of the state of information and analytical support of the FDCCSDS, to reduce the use of computing resources of and decision making support systems, to form measures aimed at increasing the efficiency of information and analytical support
- Rodionov, M. A. (2010). Informatsionno-analiticheskoe obespechenie upravlencheskikh resheniy. Moscow, 400.
- Drozdiuk, V. (2021). Democratic civilian control for the national security and defence sector. Law and Public Administration, 1, 202–208. doi: https://doi.org/10.32840/pdu.2021.1.30
- Saaty, T. L. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. McGraw-Hill, 287.
- Bellman, R. E., Zadeh, L. A. (1970). Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment. Management Science, 17 (4), B-141–B-164. doi: https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.17.4.b141
- Mamdani, E. H., Assilian, S. (1975). An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 7 (1), 1–13. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/s0020-7373(75)80002-2
- Sugeno, M. (1985). Industrial applications of fuzzy control. Elsevier Science Pub. Co., 269.
- Fuller, R. (1995). Neural Fuzzy Systems. Abo Akademi University, 348. Available at: https://uni-obuda.hu/users/fuller.robert/ln1.pdf
- Onykiy, B., Artamonov, A., Ananieva, A., Tretyakov, E., Pronicheva, L., Ionkina, K., Suslina, A. (2016). Agent Technologies for Polythematic Organizations Information-Analytical Support. Procedia Computer Science, 88, 336–340. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2016.07.445
- Manea, E., Di Carlo, D., Depellegrin, D., Agardy, T., Gissi, E. (2019). Multidimensional assessment of supporting ecosystem services for marine spatial planning of the Adriatic Sea. Ecological Indicators, 101, 821–837. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.12.017
- Xing, W., Goggins, S., Introne, J. (2018). Quantifying the Effect of Informational Support on Membership Retention in Online Communities through Large-Scale Data Analytics. Computers in Human Behavior, 86, 227–234. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2018.04.042
- Ko, Y.-C., Fujita, H. (2019). An evidential analytics for buried information in big data samples: Case study of semiconductor manufacturing. Information Sciences, 486, 190–203. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2019.01.079
- Çavdar, A. B., Ferhatosmanoğlu, N. (2018). Airline customer lifetime value estimation using data analytics supported by social network information. Journal of Air Transport Management, 67, 19–33. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jairtraman.2017.10.007
- Ballester-Caudet, A., Campíns-Falcó, P., Pérez, B., Sancho, R., Lorente, M., Sastre, G., González, C. (2019). A new tool for evaluating and/or selecting analytical methods: Summarizing the information in a hexagon. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 118, 538–547. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trac.2019.06.015
- Ramaji, I. J., Memari, A. M. (2018). Interpretation of structural analytical models from the coordination view in building information models. Automation in Construction, 90, 117–133. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2018.02.025
- Pérez-González, C. J., Colebrook, M., Roda-García, J. L., Rosa-Remedios, C. B. (2019). Developing a data analytics platform to support decision making in emergency and security management. Expert Systems with Applications, 120, 167–184. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2018.11.023
- Chen, H. (2018). Evaluation of Personalized Service Level for Library Information Management Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. Procedia Computer Science, 131, 952–958. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2018.04.233
- Chan, H. K., Sun, X., Chung, S.-H. (2019). When should fuzzy analytic hierarchy process be used instead of analytic hierarchy process? Decision Support Systems, 125, 113114. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2019.113114
- Rybak, V. A., Shokr, A. (2016). Analysis and comparison of existing decision support technology. System analysis and applied information science, 3, 12–18. Available at: https://sapi.bntu.by/jour/article/view/114?locale=ru_RU
- Rodionov, M. A. (2014). Problems of information and analytical support of contemporary strategic management. Civil Aviation High Technologies, 202, 65–69.
- Bednář, Z. (2018). Information Support of Human Resources Management in Sector of Defense. Vojenské rozhledy, 27 (1), 45–68.
- Palchuk, V. (2017). Methods of Content-Monitoring and Content-Analysis of Information Flows: Modern Features. Naukovi pratsi Natsionalnoi biblioteky Ukrainy imeni V. I. Vernadskoho, 48, 506–526. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/npnbuimviv_2017_48_39
- Mir, S. A., Padma, T. (2016). Evaluation and prioritization of rice production practices and constraints under temperate climatic conditions using Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process (FAHP). Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, 14 (4), e0909. doi: https://doi.org/10.5424/sjar/2016144-8699
- Alieinykov, I. V. (2018). Analiz faktoriv, shcho vplyvaiut na operatyvnist protsesu zboru, obrobky i peredachi informatsiyi pro protyvnyka pid chas pidhotovky ta vedennia oboronnoi operatsiyi operatyvnoho uhrupuvannia viysk. XVIII naukovo-tekhnichnoi konferentsiyi Stvorennia ta modernizatsiya ozbroiennia i viyskovoi tekhniky v suchasnykh umovakh. Chernihiv, 38–40. Available at: http://dintem.com.ua/images/site/tezy_izdaniy/zb_rnik_tez_2018.pdf
- Alieinykov, I. V., Zhyvotovskyi, R. M. (2018). Udoskonalennia informatsiino-analitychnoho zabezpechennia za rakhunok formuvannia intehrovanoi informatsiynoi systemy upravlinnia viyskamy. Zbirnyk materialiv VI mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsiyi Problemy koordynatsiyi voienno-tekhnichnoi ta oboronno-promyslovoi polityky v Ukraini. Perspektyvy rozvytku ozbroiennia ta viiskovoi tekhniky. Kyiv, 165–166. Available at: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/innovatsii-transfer-tehnologiy/publikatsiyi/vi-mizhnarodna-naukovo-praktichna-konferentsiya-tezi-dopovidey.pdf
- Kalantaievska, S., Pievtsov, H., Kuvshynov, O., Shyshatskyi, A., Yarosh, S., Gatsenko, S. et al. (2018). Method of integral estimation of channel state in the multiantenna radio communication systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (9 (95)), 60–76. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.144085
- Sova, O., Shyshatskyi, A., Salnikova, O., Zhuk, O., Trotsko, O., Hrokholskyi, Y. (2021). Development of a method for assessment and forecasting of the radio electronic environment. EUREKA: Physics and Engineering, 4, 30–40. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2461-4262.2021.001940
- Pievtsov, H., Turinskyi, O., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Sova, O., Zvieriev, O., Lanetskii, B., Shyshatskyi, A. (2020). Development of an advanced method of finding solutions for neuro-fuzzy expert systems of analysis of the radioelectronic situation. EUREKA: Physics and Engineering, 4, 78–89. doi: https://doi.org/10.21303/2461-4262.2020.001353
- Zuiev, P., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Zvieriev, O., Hatsenko, S., Kuprii, V., Nakonechnyi, O. et al. (2020). Development of complex methodology of processing heterogeneous data in intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (9 (106)), 14–23. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.208554
- Shyshatskyi, A. (2020). Complex Methods of Processing Different Data in Intellectual Systems for Decision Support System. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, 9 (4), 5583–5590. doi: https://doi.org/10.30534/ijatcse/2020/206942020
- Koshlan, A., Salnikova, O., Chekhovska, M., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Prokopenko, Y., Hurskyi, T. et al. (2019). Development of an algorithm for complex processing of geospatial data in the special-purpose geoinformation system in conditions of diversity and uncertainty of data. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (9 (101)), 35–45. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.180197
- Mahdi, Q. A., Shyshatskyi, A., Prokopenko, Y., Ivakhnenko, T., Kupriyenko, D., Golian, V. et al. (2021). Development of estimation and forecasting method in intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (9 (111)), 51–62. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.232718
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Olha Salnikova, Rena Marutian, Oleksandr Vereschak
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.