Patterns of the state-legal support to the dynamic information development of the socio-economic environment
Keywords:resources, information, state and legal support, information development, social and economic environment, state development
The object of research is the process of state-legal provision of dynamic informational development of the socio-economic environment. It was determined that under modern conditions, the state-legal provision of dynamic informational development of the socio-economic environment consists in creating favorable conditions for the institutions of civil society. This should be implemented by the state in the form of authorized state authorities using a set of methods and means, as well as indirect influence through other socially important institutions, taking into account the development of scientific and technical progress. It is necessary to emphasize the economic, social, and legal criteria of society, which together form an effective basis for the development of the state. These criteria include economic and social freedom, which is possible only in a society with a market economy, where there is the right to choose any form of ownership and types of entrepreneurial activity, within the limits of legislation. Social criteria include self-governance and initiative of members of society; openness, i.e., free access to all sources of information.
The indicators of the dynamic range of the employed people in all types of economic activity in Ukraine, the number of the employed people aged 15–70 by professional groups, and the indicators of the dynamic range of innovation costs were analyzed. Using Mann-Whitney U-test calculations, as well as Spearman's rank correlation coefficient, established that the rank correlation coefficient is statistically not significant and the rank correlation between the scores of the two tests is insignificant.
Based on the results of the research, a map of the state-legal provision of dynamic information development of the socio-economic environment is proposed
- Babenko, V., Baksalova, O., Prokhorova, V., Dykan, V., Ovchynnikova, V., Chobitok, V. (2021). Information And Consulting Service Using In The Organization Of Personnel Management. Studies of Applied Economics, 38 (4). doi: https://doi.org/10.25115/eea.v38i4.3999
- Bouckaert, G. (2019). Dissemination of Scientific Knowledge on Reforming Public Administration. Hrvatska i Komparativna Javna Uprava, 19 (1), 9–22. doi: https://doi.org/10.31297/hkju.19.1.1
- Ljungholm, D. P. (2017). Global policy mechanisms, intergovernmental power politics, and democratic decision-making modes of transnational public administration. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 9 (2), 199. doi: https://doi.org/10.22381/ghir92201710
- Skica, T., Dvouletý, O. (2018). Quantification of the Size of Local Public Administration: Empirical Study of Polish Regions. European Spatial Research and Policy, 25 (1), 75–92. doi: https://doi.org/10.18778/1231-1952.25.1.05
- Smerichevskyi, S. F., Kryvovyazyuk, I. V., Prokhorova, V. V., Usarek, W., Ivashchenko, A. I. (2021). Expediency of symptomatic diagnostics application of enterprise export-import activity in the disruption conditions of world economy sustainable development. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 628 (1), 012040. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/628/1/012040
- Tulchinskiy, R., Chobitok, V., Dergaliuk, M., Semenchuk, T., Tarnovska, I. (2021). Strategic Guidelines for The Intensification of Regional Development Under the Impact of Potential-Forming Determinants in the Conditions of Digitalization. IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 21 (8), 97–104. doi: https://doi.org/10.22937/IJCSNS.2021.21.8.13
- Robertson, D. S. (1993). Information Revolution. Information Revolution: Science, Economics, Technology. Moscow, 17–26.
- Semiv, L. K., Mulska, O. P. (2022). Social vulnerability of the population of Ukraine: conceptual and spatial modeling. Regional Economy, 1 (103), 31–42. doi: https://doi.org/10.36818/1562-0905-2022-1-3
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Available at: https://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Hlobalnyi innovatsiynyi indeks 2021. Available at: https://nrat.ukrintei.ua/globalnyj-innovaczijnyj-indeks-2021/
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Viktoriia Prokhorova, Viktoriia Chobitok, Kateryna Pershyna, Iryna Miahkykh, Oleksii Shelest, Yaryna Yukhman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.