Results of experimental studies of amber extraction by hydromechanical method in Ukraine
Keywords:amber, liquefaction, segregation, hydromechanical method, vibrohydraulic intensifier, vibration emitter
Patterns of interrelation between the ambercontaining mining mass and vibrohydraulic intensifier were defined with the substantiation of its technological parameters for creating the required density of the medium, which provides for maximal extraction of amber.
Existing methods and methods for the extraction of amber were analyzed and a new method for the extraction of amber out of ambercontaining sand field was proposed, providing for higher efficiency of its recovery while negative impact on the natural environment is reduced.
Laboratory and field studies were carried out on ambercontaining sand fields in RivnenskyVolynsky region with the purpose of improvement of existing technologies of extraction of amber.
When carrying out experimental research, we determined the main technological parameters of hydromechanical method of amber extraction and determined the patterns of influence of water and air on the liquefaction of ambercontaining sandy media when an array is exposed to the action of a vibrohydraulic intensifier, during which a maximal speed of amber recovery to the surface is achieved.In the process of field research, we implemented the latest technology and achieved maximum extraction of amber in the deposit, which is 90–95 % of the total mass.
- Van der Werf, I. D., Fico, D., De Benedetto, G. E., Sabbatini, L. (2016). The molecular composition of Sicilian amber. Microchemical Journal, 125, 85–96. doi: 10.1016/j.microc.2015.11.012
- Poulin, J., Helwig, K. (2016). The characterisation of amber from deposit sites in western and northern Canada. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, 7, 155–168. doi: 10.1016/j.jasrep.2016.03.037
- Seyfullah, L. J., Sadowski, E.-M., Schmidt, A. R. (2015). Species-level determination of closely related araucarian resins using FTIR spectroscopy and its implications for the provenance of New Zealand amber. PeerJ, 3, e1067. doi: 10.7717/peerj.1067
- Havelcová, M., Machovič, V., Linhartová, M., Lapčák, L., Přichystal, A., Dvořák, Z. (2016). Vibrational spectroscopy with chromatographic methods in molecular analyses of Moravian amber samples (Czech Republic). Microchemical Journal, 128, 153–160. doi: 10.1016/j.microc.2016.04.010
- Alekseev, V. I. (2013). The beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) of Baltic amber: the checklist of described species and preliminary analysis of biodiversity. Zoology and Ecology, 23 (1), 5–12. doi: 10.1080/21658005.2013.769717
- Burnashov, E., Chubarenko, B., Stont, Z. (2010). Natural evolution of western shore of the Sambian Peninsula on completion of dumping from an amber mining plant. Archives of Hydro-Engineering and Environmental Mechanics, 57 (2), 105–117.
- Radwanek-Bąk, B., Nieć, M. (2015). Valorization of undeveloped industrial rock deposits in Poland. Resources Policy, 45, 290–298. doi: 10.1016/j.resourpol.2015.07.001
- Malanchyk, Z., Korniyenko, V. (2014). Modern condition and problems of extraction of amber in Ukraine. Canadian Journal of Science and Education, 6 (2), 372–376.
- Bulat, A., Naduty, V., Korniyenko, V. (2014). Substantiations of technological parameters of extraction of amber in Ukraine. American Journal of Scientific and Educational Research, 5 (2), 591–597.
- Rоmаnоvskuj, О. L., Коrniyenko, V. Ya. (2009). Doslidgennja vytrat vody i povitrja shtangovogo vibrogidravlichnogo vutjagacha. Visnyk NYVGP, 2 (46), Part 1, 330–336.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Zinovii Malanchuk, Valerii Korniyenko, Yevhenii Malanchuk, Andriy Khrystyuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.