Development and application of computer model to study the modes of dynamic loading in mechanical oscillatory systems
Keywords:simulation Simulink model, dynamic loading, analog modeling, mechanical oscillatory system
A simulation computer model was developed with a view to conducting the simulation of modes of dynamic loading of mechanical oscillatory systems of the single-stage evolvent helical tooth gears class. The model implementation was carried out by means of the MatLAB-Simulink simulation environment, based on the principles of analog simulation. Schematics of the computer simulation model and the generator of external loading functions were presented. Internal structure of the block for solving one of the equations of mathematical model in mechanical oscillatory systems was established.In the course of modeling experiment, we performed simulation of the modes of dynamic tooth gear loading by force, the loading moment of which is simulated by the function of stepwise or linear-increasing character. Results of the simulation results were obtained in the form of combined oscillograms of the alternating moment of external loading and reactions in the form of oscillations of one of the elements of the tooth gear structure. The simulation was carried out with the assigned values of weight and rigidity, damping, geometric, structural and dynamic parameters of mechanical oscillatory systems. Obtained experimental results allow assessing the values of dynamic forces in tooth gear nodes depending on the ratio of rotation periods of the shaft, and function of changing the external loading moment, subject to the action of stepwise and linear-alternating forms of the force.
- GOST 21354-87. Peredachi zubchatye cilindricheskie jevol'ventnye vneshnego zaceplenija. Raschet na prochnost' (1988). Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 127.
- Dimentberg, F. M., Kolesnikov, K. S. (1980). Vibracii v tehnike. Vol. 3. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 544.
- Porshnev, S. (2003). Komp'juternoe modelirovanie fizicheskih processov v pakete MATLAB. Moscow: Gorjachaja Linija – Telekom, 592.
- Stepanov, V. I., Klebanov, M. K. (1984). Ispol'zovanie preobrazovannyh topologicheskih modelej uprugih sistem metallorezhushhih stankov v zadachah dinamiki. Izvestija VUZov. Mashinostroenie, 10, 139–143.
- Kalashnikov, V. V. (1982). Organizacija modelirovanija slozhnyh sistem. Moscow: Znanie, 200.
- Francesco, M., Rudolf, G. (2007). Time-fractional derivatives in relaxation processes: a tutorial survey. Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, 10 (3), 269–308.
- Poluhin, P. I., Fedosov, N. M., Korolev, A. A. (1982). Prokatnoe proizvodstvo. Moscow: Metallurgija, 696.
- Billings, S. A. (2013). Nonlinear System Identification: NARMAX Methods in the Time, Frequency, and Spatio-Temporal Domains. New York: Wiley, 574. doi: 10.1002/9781118535561
- Ferfecki, P., Zapomel, J., Kozanek, J. (2017). Analysis of the vibration attenuation of rotors supported by magnetorheological squeeze film dampers as a multiphysical finite element problem. Advances in Engineering Software, 104, 1–11. doi: 10.1016/j.advengsoft.2016.11.001
- Menshykov, O. V., Menshykova, M. V., Guz, I. A. (2012). 3-D elastodynamic contact problem for an interface crack under harmonic loading. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 80, 52–59. doi: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2010.12.010
- Zerbst, U., Madia, M., Beier, H. T. (2014). A model for fracture mechanics based prediction of the fatigue strength: Further validation and limitations. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 130, 65–74. doi: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2013.12.005
- Smolin, A. Y., Roman, N. V., Konovalenko, I. S., Eremina, G. M., Buyakova, S. P., Psakhie, S. G. (2014). 3D simulation of dependence of mechanical properties of porous ceramics on porosity. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 130, 53–64. doi: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2014.04.001
- sakhie, S. G., Shilko, E. V., Grigoriev, A. S., Astafurov, S. V., Dimaki, A. V., Smolin, A. Y. (2014). A mathematical model of particle-particle interaction for discrete element based modeling of deformation and fracture of heterogeneous elastic-plastic materials. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 130, 96–115. doi: 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2014.04.034
- Gursky, V., Kuzio, I. (2016). Strength and durability analysis of a flat spring at vibro-impact loadings. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (7 (83)), 4–10. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.79910
- Aguiar, R. R., Weber, H. I. (2012). Impact Force Magnitude Analysis of an Impact Pendulum Suspended in a Vibrating Structure. Shock and Vibration, 19 (6), 1359–1372. doi: 10.1155/2012/641781
- Djachenko, P. V. (2012). Prostorova matematychna model' vlasnyh chastot ta form kolyvan' mehanichnoi' systemy, klasu odnostupinchastyh, evol'ventnyh zubchastyh peredach. Shtuchnyj intelekt, 1, 54–60.
- Anshin, S. S., Babich, A. V. (1989). Proektirovanie i razrabotka promyshlennyh robotov. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 272.
- Feucht, D. L. (1990). Handbook of Analog Circuit Design. Elsevier Science, 702.
- Chernyh, I. V. (2008). Modelirovanie jelektrotehnicheskih ustrojstv v MATLAB, SimPowerSystems i Simulink. Moscow: DMK Press, 288.
- Djebni, Dzh., Harman, T. (2003). Simulink 4. Sekrety masterstva. Moscow: Binom, 404.
- Houpis, C. H., Sheldon, S. N. (2013). Linear Control System Analysis and Design with MATLAB. Automation and Control Engineering. CRC Press, 729.
- Downey, A. B. (2008). Physical Modeling in MATLAB. CreateSpase, 160.
- Ong, C.-M. (1977). Dynamic Simulation of Electrical Machinery using Matlab-Simulink. Prentice-Hall, 688.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Petr Dyachenko, Maryna Chychuzhko, Ali Al-Ammouri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.