Research of wear resistance of bronze bushings during plastic vibration deformation
Keywords:vibration deformation, plasticity, bronze bushing, wear resistance, mechanical properties, reconditioning, hardening
Optimum design parameters of the tool for vibration deformation of bronze bushings: the punch angle β=9°; the height of the punch gauge part – 4-5 mm are obtained. For treatment of parts, the vibration amplitude of 1.0 mm, the machining allowance of 0.4 mm and the plastic deformation force of 217 N/m2 should be used. The analysis of the microstructure improvement of the parts treated by vibration deformation is presented. Under deformation, more fine grains are formed and favorable conditions for dislocation generation are created, which promotes an increase in the radial deformation rate. The obtained process parameters of vibration deformation of bronze bushings allow reconditioning of worn-out surfaces. They can also be used for treatment of new parts, thus increasing the wear resistance of operating surfaces by 1.2 times. The research results can be useful in the development and improvement of the processes of reconditioning “bushing” type parts.
- Babichev, A. P., Babichev, I. A. (2008). Osnovy vibracionnoj tekhnologii. Rostov na Donu: Izdatel'skij centr DGTU, 694.
- Kelemesh, A. A. (2012). Peculiarities of methods of details processing by surface plastic deformation. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (1 (60)), 18–20. Available at: http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/view/5574/5015
- Marquis, G. B., Mikkola, E., Yildirim, H. C., Barsoum, Z. (2013). Fatigue strength improvement of steel structures by high-frequency mechanical impact: proposed fatigue assessment guidelines. Welding in the World, 57 (6), 803–822. doi: 10.1007/s40194-013-0075-x
- Djema, M., Hamouda, K., Babichev, A., Saidi, D., Halimi, D. (2012). Effect of vibro-impact strengthening on the fatigue strength of metallic surfaces. Metal, 5, 23–25.
- Stotsko, Z., Kusyj, J., Topilnytskyj, V. (2012). Research of vibratory-centrifugal strain hardening on surface quality of cylindric long-sized machine parts. Journal of Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, 11, 15–17.
- Gorbenko, O. V. (2012). Prospects of the use of resource-saving of technological processes at renewal of details of machines. Technology audit and production reserves, 2 (2 (4)), 19–21. Available at: http://journals.uran.ua/tarp/article/view/4882/4532
- Mamalis, A. G., Grabchenko, A. I., Mitsyk, A. V., Fedorovich, V. A., Kundrak, J. (2013). Mathematical simulation of motion of working medium at finishing-grinding treatment in the oscillating reservoir. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 70 (1-4), 263–276. doi: 10.1007/s00170-013-5257-6
- Hamouda, K., Bournine, H., Tamarkin, M. A., Babichev, A. P., Saidi, D., Amrou, H. E. (2016). Effect of the Velocity of Rotation in the Process of Vibration Grinding on the Surface State. Materials Science, 52 (2), 216–221. doi: 10.1007/s11003-016-9946-9
- Gichan, V. (2011). Active control of the process and results of treatment. Journal of Vibroengineering, 13, 371–375.
- Jurcius, A., Valiulis, A., Kumslytis, V. (2008). Vibratory stress relieving – It's advantages as an alternative to thermal treatment. Journal of Vibroengineering, 10 (1), 123–127.
- Djema, M. A., Hamouda, K., Babichev, A., Saidi, D., Halimi, D. (2012). The Impact of Mechanical Vibration on the Hardening of Metallic Surface. Advanced Materials Research, 626, 90–94. doi: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/amr.626.90
- Kelemesh, A. A. (2012). Restoration of worn parts bronze by vibrating of chuck hardening. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (7 (58)), 6–8. Available at: http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/view/5609/5051
- Dudnikov, A. A., Belovod, A. I., Kelemesh, A. A. (2012). Ensuring the quality of the surface layer of parts in the processing of surface plastic deformation. Technology audit and production reserves, 1 (1 (3)), 22–25. Available at: http://journals.uran.ua/tarp/article/view/4871/4522
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Anton Kelemesh, Oleksandr Gorbenko, Anatolii Dudnikov, Ihor Dudnikov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.