Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All requirements for the text are made
- Article is structured
- All requirements for the article title are made
- All requirements for abstract in Ukrainian are made
- All requirements for formatting figures are made
- All requirements for keywords are made
- All requirements for table format are made
- All requirements for formatting of the formulas are made
- All requirements for formatting of references to literature in the text are made
- All requirements for formatting the list of sources in the literature are made
- All requirements for abstracts in English are made
- All requirements for the list of literature in English (References) are made
- All requirements for registration information about the authors are made
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
The editorial board of the ''Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies" pay special attention to hold all information in confidence that comes to the editorial board and has not been published yet.The basic principles the editors follow:
- All reviewers confirm the confidentiality of information with which they work up to the time of the paper publication.
- If a reviewer needs help or advice of experts about a particular subject matter, the reviewers report to the editorial staff and get permission for such consultation.
- The information, proposed by the authors to the editors, is not transferred to third parties.
- All contact information, which the authors give to the editorial board, is used only by the editors and is not transferred to third parties.