A comparative analysis of results of the group expert assessment of metrological assurance of measurements
Keywords:metrological assurance, group expert assessment, consistency coefficient, software tools
Modern methods and means for conducting a group expert assessment are researched. The improved method of group expert assessment, which takes into account the competence of the experts involved on the basis of previously established criteria is proposed. This is important, since for the purpose of obtaining reliable estimates by a group expert assessment, it is first of all necessary to correctly approach the selection of both the method and the experts involved in the study. The improved software tools on the basis of the developed method are proposed. They are based on the integration of the element of competence assessment of the experts involved into the software tools, has no restrictions on the number of experts and the number of questions (factors) that need to be analyzed, and also allows, if necessary, adjusting the applied evaluation criteria. This contributes to the improvement of the accuracy and reliability of the results of group expert assessment, as well as the elimination of errors in calculating the results.An estimation of the state of metrological assurance for different types of measurements (by the improved method) is carried out. The analysis of the state of metrological assurance for all types of measurements has shown that 34 % of the sub-questions are prioritized for further detailed analysis, and 66 % do not have a priority or any significance at all for their further analysis. An examination of the consistency of the expert estimates obtained using the Kendall’s coefficient of concordance and the Pearson’s chi-squared test is carried out
- Velychko, O. M., Gordiyenko, T. B., Kolomiets, L. V. (2015). Methodologies of expert’s competence evaluation and group expert evaluation. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2, 262–271.
- Velychko, O., Gordiyenko, T., Kolomiets, L. (2017). A comparative analysis of the assessment results of the competence of technical experts by different methods. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (3 (88)), 4–10. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.106825
- Litvak, B. G. (1996). Ekspertnye otsenki i prinyatie resheniy. Moscow: Patent, 271.
- Larichev, O. I. (2002). Teoriya i metody prinyatiya resheniy. Moscow: Logos, 392.
- Pavlov, A. N., Sokolov, B. V. (2005). Metody obrabotki ekspertnoy informatsii. Sankt-Peterburg: GUAP, 42.
- Chernysheva, T. Yu. (2009). Ierarhicheskaya model' otsenki i otbora ekspertov. Doklady TUSUR. Upravleniya, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i informatika, 1 (19), 168–173.
- Orlov, A. I. (2002). Ekspertnye otsenki. Moscow, 31.
- Kolpakova, T. A. (2011). Opredelenie kompetentnosti ekspertov pri prinyatii gruppovyh resheniy. Radioelektronika, informatyka, upravlinnia, 1, 40–43.
- Xia, M., Chen, J. (2015). Consistency and consensus improving methods for pairwise comparison matrices based on Abelian linearly ordered group. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 266, 1–32. doi: 10.1016/j.fss.2014.07.019
- Koczkodaj, W. W., Szybowski, J., Wajch, E. (2016). Inconsistency indicator maps on groups for pairwise comparisons. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 69, 81–90. doi: 10.1016/j.ijar.2015.11.007
- Malovik, K. N. (2013). Razvitie nauchnyh osnov povysheniya kachestva otsenivaniya i prognozirovaniya resursnyh harakteristik slozhnyh ob'ektov. Sevastopol': SNUYAEiP, 332.
- Saaty, T. L. (1992). The Hierarchon: A Dictionary of Hierarchies. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: RWS Publications, 496.
- Drake, P. R. (1998). Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process in Engineering Education. International Journal of Engineering Education, 14 (3), 191–196.
- Saati, T. L. (2008). Prinyatie resheniy pri zavisimostyah i obratnyh svyazyah: Analiticheskie seti. Moscow: Izd-vo LKI, 360.
- Verbitskiy, A. A., Borisova, N. V. (1990). Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po provedeniyu delovyh igr. Moscow: VNMTSPTO, 46.
- Velychko, O. M., Karpenko, S. R. (2016). The group expert evaluation of the metrological assurance of electric power measurements. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 772, 012043. doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/772/1/012043
- Velychko, O. M., Karpenko, S. R., Gordiyenko, T. B., Kolomiets, L. V. (2015). Special software for experts evaluation. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 7, 401–407.
- Velychko, O. M., Gordiyenko, T. B., Kolomiets, L. V. (2015). Hardware-software complexes for evaluation of competence level of experts. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 7, 396–401.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Oleh Velychko, Tetyana Gordiyenko, Leonid Kolomiets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.