Organized management of decentralized economic production systems with joint implementation of development projects
Keywords:decentralization, economic production system, organizational sustainability, business engineering, enterprise ontology
Since integration and cooperation of enterprises have become important preconditions for the success of their operation, the organization of management of integrated economic production systems must thus take into account the features of decentralized decision-making by locally optimized economic entities. In this regard, the aim of the work was to establish a theoretical basis for the organization of management of joint implementation of development projects by participants of decentralized economic production systems based on business engineering technology. The hypothesis of the study is that such organizational regulation of interaction can be implemented through the creation of a set of business rules distributed among the participants of an economic production system. The regulation of business rules and the organization of communications between economic agents are implemented using the Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations, DEMO. Within the framework of applying the DEMO methodology, a set of key roles of the stakeholders is defined. The set of top-level communication models of the participants of economic production systems has been developed, and groups of rules for maintaining the sustainability of the economic production system have been identified. The resulting models can be correlated with the standards of architectural modelling of complex systems. The logic of this correlation is represented by the example of the ArchiMate architectural modelling language. The relevance of this correlation is due to the creation of a basis for the deployment of a corporate information system and optimization of business processes of the economic production system.
- Nielsen, C. B., Larsen, P. G., Fitzgerald, J., Woodcock, J., Peleska, J. (2015). Systems of Systems Engineering. ACM Computing Surveys, 48 (2), 1–41. doi: https://doi.org/10.1145/2794381
- Varga, P., Blomstedt, F., Ferreira, L. L., Eliasson, J., Johansson, M., Delsing, J., Martínez de Soria, I. (2017). Making system of systems interoperable – The core components of the arrowhead framework. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 81, 85–95. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnca.2016.08.028
- Huang, J., Shuai, Y., Liu, Q., Zhou, H., He, Z. (2018). Synergy Degree Evaluation Based on Synergetics for Sustainable Logistics Enterprises. Sustainability, 10 (7), 2187. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/su10072187
- Shao, Y., Han, S. (2019). The Synergy in the Economic Production System: An Empirical Study with Chinese Industry. Sustainability, 11 (4), 980. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/su11040980
- Verdecho, M.-J., Alfaro-Saiz, J.-J., Rodríguez-Rodríguez, R. (2019). Integrating Business Process Interoperability into an Inter-enterprise Performance Management System. Enterprise Interoperability VIII, 265–273. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13693-2_22
- Gutsalyuk, O. M. (2017). an innovative component in managing the efficiency of corporate enterprise integration transformation. Visnyk Odeskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriya: Ekonomika, 22 (10), 102–108.
- Akhmetshin, E. M., Kolpak, E. P., Sulimova, E. A., Kireev, V. S., Samarina, E. A., Solodilova, N. Z. (2017). Clustering as a Criterion for the Success of Modern Industrial Enterprises. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15 (23), 221–231.
- Kotusev, S. (2018). TOGAF-based Enterprise Architecture Practice: An Exploratory Case Study. Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 321–359. doi: https://doi.org/10.17705/1cais.04320
- Lopez, C.-P., Segura, M., Santórum, M. (2019). Framework to Develop a Business Synergy through Enterprise Architecture. Proceedings of the 2019 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Systems – ICISS 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1145/3322645.3322668
- Machado, N., Parambi, K., Venkatesan, P. (2017). Structure Follows Strategy at Bharat Petroleum. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, 6 (2), 150–166. doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/2277977917727436
- Killingsworth, P., Eschenbacher, L. (2018). Designing organizational structures: Key thoughts for development. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 75 (7), 482–492. doi: https://doi.org/10.2146/ajhp170657
- Seifzadeh, P. (2016). Strategy and competitiveness: an integrated perspective on economic based theories in strategic management. European Journal of Management, 16 (1), 53–62. doi: https://doi.org/10.18374/ejm-16-1.5
- Kownatzki, M., Walter, J., Floyd, S. W., Lechner, C. (2013). Corporate Control and the Speed of Strategic Business Unit Decision Making. Academy of Management Journal, 56 (5), 1295–1324. doi: https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2011.0804
- Bgane, Y. K. (2015). Crises in the evolution of economic systems of inhomogeneous. Nauchniy zhurnal KubGAU, 107 (03).
- Sun, B., Wang, H. (2016). The Impact of Enterprise Heterogeneity on the Diffusion of Technological Innovation. International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology, 9 (9), 17–26. doi: https://doi.org/10.14257/ijunesst.2016.9.9.03
- Sadigh, B. L., Nikghadam, S., Ozbayoglu, A. M., Unver, H. O., Dogdu, E., Kilic, S. E. (2017). An ontology-based multi-agent virtual enterprise system (OMAVE): part 2: partner selection. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 30 (10), 1072–1092. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/0951192x.2017.1285424
- Katkova, M. A., Mityaeva, N. V. (2014). Irregularity of the institutional system development: the phenomenon of fundamental nature of casual. Vestnik REU, 11, 16–25.
- Vygolko, T. A. (2014). The analysis of the economic power in the works by J. K. Galbraith. Vestnik instituta ehkonomicheskih issledovaniy, 4, 81–89.
- Dementiev, V. E., Evsukov, S. G., Ustyuzhanin, V. L., Ustyuzhanina, E. V. (2018). Economic Power and Distribution of Added Value (illustrated by aircraft building). Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 6, 3–15. doi: https://doi.org/10.21686/2413-2829-2018-6-3-15
- Pylypenko, А., Lytvynenko, А. (2017). Institutional and architectural design of organisational development of large-scale economic and industrial systems. Economic Annals-ХХI, 165 (5-6), 75–79. doi: https://doi.org/10.21003/ea.v165-16
- Pylypenko, А., Popov, A. (2017). Development of information consolidation system in the reflective management of large-scale economic and production systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (3 (88)), 56–65. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.108929
- Shmatko, N. (2018). The large-scale economic and industrial systems structural and organizational sustainability ensuring through enterprise engineering methodology. Nauka i Studia, 14 (194), 3–13.
- Yakovleva, E., Grigoryeva, N., Grigoryeva, O. (2016). Opportunistic Behavior as Behavior Manipulations. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 13 (9), 996–1005. doi: https://doi.org/10.3844/ajassp.2016.996.1005
- Moloney, M., Fitzgibbon, K., McKeogh, E. (2017). Systems-of-systems methodology for strategic infrastructure decision making: Ireland as a case study. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, 34 (3-4), 185–205. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/10286608.2018.1447568
- Shirazi, B. (2018). Towards a sustainable interoperability in food industry small & medium networked enterprises: Distributed service-oriented enterprise resources planning. Journal of Cleaner Production, 181, 109–122. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.01.118
- Bourne, M., Franco-Santos, M., Micheli, P., Pavlov, A. (2017). Performance measurement and management: a system of systems perspective. International Journal of Production Research, 56 (8), 2788–2799. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2017.1404159
- Op’t Land, M., Dietz, J. L. G. (2012). Benefits of Enterprise Ontology in Governing Complex Enterprise Transformations. Advances in Enterprise Engineering VI, 77–92. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29903-2_6
- Dietz, J. (2006). Enterprise Ontology. Theory and Methodology. Springer, 240. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-33149-2
- Janssen, T. (2016). Enterprise Engineering. Sustained Improvement of Organizations. Springer, 148. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24172-2
- Hoogervorst, J. (2009). Enterprise Governance and Enterprise Engineering. Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92671-9
- Shmatko, N. M. (2019). Orhanizatsiynyi rozvytok velykomasshtabnykh ekonomiko-vyrobnychykh system: pidtrymka stiykosti ta instytutsionalizatsiya vzaiemodiyi. Kharkiv: Tekhnolohichnyi tsentr, 368.
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 24748-2. Systems and software engineering – Life cycle management – Part 2: Guidelines for the application of ISO/ IEC/IEEE 15288 (System life cycle processes) (2018). Switzerland: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 64.
- Aldea, A., Iacob, M. E., Lankhorst, M. (2016). Capability-Based Planning: The Link between Strategy and Enterprise Architecture. United Kingdom: The Open Group, 35.
- Archimède, B., Vallespir, B. (Eds.) (2017). Enterprise Interoperability. John Wiley & Sons, 237. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119407928
- Mertins, K., Bénaben, F., Poler, R., Bourrières, J.-P. (Eds.) (2014). Enterprise Interoperability VI. Interoperability for Agility, Resilience and Plasticity of Collaborations. Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-04948-9
- Kuz'minov, Ya. I., Bendukidze, K. A., Yudkevich, M. M. (2006). Kurs institutsio-nal'noy ehkonomiki: instituty, seti, transaktsionnye izderzhki, kontrakty. Moscow: Izd. dom. GU VShE, 442.
- Op’t Land, M., Proper, E., Waage, M., Cloo, J., Steghuis, C. (2009). Enterprise Architecture. Creating Value by Informed Governance. Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-85232-2
- Hunka, F., van Kervel, S. J. H., Matula, J. (2018). The DEMO Co-creation and Co-production Model and Its Utilization. Enterprise and Organizational Modeling and Simulation, 138–152. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00787-4_10
- Kudryavtsev, D. V., Arzumanyan, M. Yu., Grigor'ev, L. Yu. (2014). Tehnologii biznes-inzhiniringa. Sankt-Peterburg: Izdatel'stvo politehnicheskogo universiteta, 427.
- Modelworld. Available at: http://www.modelworld.nl/
- Halpin, T. (2015). Object-Role Modeling Fundamentals. A Practical Guide to Data Modeling with ORM. New Jersey: INTI International University, 192.
- The TOGAF Standard. Version 9.2 (2018). U.S.: The Open Group, 532.
- Levenchuk, A. I. (2018). Sistemnoe myshlenie. Moscow: Izdatel'skie resheniya, 440.
- ArchiMate® 3.0.1 Specification. Available at: http://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/archimate3-doc/toc.html
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Maxim Korneyev, Аndriy Pylypenko, Oleksandr Popov, Nataliia Shmatko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.