Model of dynamics of the grouping states of radio electronic means in the problems of ensuring electromagnetic compatibility
Keywords:dynamic model, multiple interactions, electromagnetic environment, resource allocation, frequency distribution
A dynamic model of multiple interactions of n-elements of a complex mobile communication system is developed, which takes into account the nature of inter-element communications and phase states of the grouping of electronic devices. The model describes the electromagnetic environment of the grouping of electronic equipment in the state space during group use of a frequency resource.
The simulation of the dynamics of interaction and phase states of the grouping of electronic equipment is done with the group use of the frequency resource.
It is shown that at sufficiently large values of the growth coefficient of the number of electronic devices, both a sharp increase in the level of interaction intensity and a sharp decrease characteristic of those situations that occur in mobile communication systems during the busy hours in places of high density of mobile users can occur.
The analysis of the dynamics of the grouping of radio-electronic means of a mobile communication system at different intensities of linear and non-linear multiple interactions, the combined nature of which is displayed by the normalized value of the signal/(jam+noise) ratio, is carried out. The dynamics of non-equilibrium states of the groups of 2 mobile networks at various values of the intensity of interactions is considered.
It is established that the non-equilibrium state of the mobile communication system occurs when the total level of the group influence of the emitting devices on the receiving devices increases with a normalized value of the interaction intensity of more than 1.4.
The conditions are identified under which the grouping of radio-electronic means of a mobile communication system can function without deterioration of quality indicators, characterized by the total level of group influence of radiating devices on receiving devices, under conditions of optimal frequency resource distribution.It is shown how, using the non-linear Volterra system, which simulates the dynamics of the interactions of a grouping of electronic equipment, it is possible to analyze its state in the future. This model allows to analyze the grouping of electronic equipment with various specific parameters of individual types of electronic equipment, the nature and intensity of their interaction in the group with the current distribution of resources
- Alsaleem, N. Y. A., Kashmoola, M. A., Moskalets, M. (2018). Analysis of the efficiency of space¬time access in the mobile communication systems based on an antenna array. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (9 (96)), 38–47. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.150921
- Zaker, N. A., Alsaleem, N., Kashmoola, M. A. (2018). Multi-agent Models Solution to Achieve EMC In Wireless Telecommunication Systems. 2018 1st Annual International Conference on Information and Sciences (AiCIS). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/aicis.2018.00061
- Alsaleem, N. Y. A., Moskalets, M., Teplytska, S. (2016). The analysis of methods for determining direction of arrival of signals in problems of space-time access. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (9 (82)), 36. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.75716
- Marotta, M. A., Kist, M., Wickboldt, J. A., Granville, L. Z., Rochol, J., Both, C. B. (2017). Design considerations for software-defined wireless networking in heterogeneous cloud radio access networks. Journal of Internet Services and Applications, 8 (1). doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13174-017-0068-x
- De la Hoz, E., Gimenez-Guzman, J., Marsa-Maestre, I., Orden, D. (2015). Automated Negotiation for Resource Assignment in Wireless Surveillance Sensor Networks. Sensors, 15 (11), 29547–29568. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/s151129547
- Yin, C., Yang, R., Zhu, W., Zou, X. (2019). Research on Radio Frequency Assignment Method Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm. 2019 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (ICAIBD). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/icaibd.2019.8836999
- Ghosal, S., Ghosh, S. C. (2014). A Probabilistic Greedy Algorithm with Forced Assignment and Compression for Fast Frequency Assignment in Cellular Network. 2014 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/nca.2014.36
- Peter, E. U., Olusegun, A. O. (2017). A neural network and genetic algorithm scheme for optimal dynamic channel assignment in mobile networks. 2017 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Electro-Technology for National Development (NIGERCON). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/nigercon.2017.8281887
- Chia, Y. S., Siew, Z. W., Yew, H. T., Yang, S. S., Teo, K. T. K. (2012). An evolutionary algorithm for channel assignment problem in wireless mobile networks. ICTACT Journal on Communication Technology, 3 (4), 613–618.
- Popovskiy, V. V., Volotka, V. S. (2016). Methods for Arranged Selection of Suitable Features Using Genetic Fitness Algorithm. Tezisy doklada na Persha Mizhnarodna naukovo-tekhnichna konferentsiya RadioElektronika ta InfoKomunikatsiyi UKRKON 2016. Kyiv, 131–135.
- Huang, X., Shi, L., Zhang, C., Zhang, D., Chen, Q. (2017). Distributed resource allocation with imperfect spectrum sensing information and channel uncertainty in cognitive femtocell networks. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2017 (1). doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13638-017-0985-1
- Zhang, H., Chu, X., Wen, X. (2013). 4G Femtocells. SpringerBriefs in Computer Science. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-9080-7
- Popovskiy, V. V., Oleynik, V. F. (2011). Matematicheskie osnovy upravleniya i adaptatsii v telekommunikatsionnyh sistemah. Kharkiv: OOO «Kompaniya SMIT», 362.
- Popovskiy, V. V. (Ed.) (2013). Metody nauchnyh issledovaniy v telekommunikatsiyah. Vol. 2. Kharkiv: Kompaniya SMIT, 330.
- Popovskyi, V. V. (2018). Osnovy teoriyi telekomunikatsiynykh system. Kharkiv: KhNURE, 368.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Mohammed A. Kashmoola, Maan Y. anad Alsaleem, Naors Y. Anad Alsaleem, Mykola Moskalets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.