Devising technology of the accelerated method for making yeast-free bakery products from wheat flour
Keywords:yeast-free bread, wheat flour, technology, accelerated method, dough, mechanical loosening
This paper reports a study into different ways of applying a highly effective technology for making yeast-free bread from wheat flour of the highest, first, and second grades by the accelerated method. The dough mechanical loosening technology was used, which makes it possible to reduce the time to prepare the high-quality dough and bake bread. This study has confirmed that the mechanical loosening technique makes it possible to make high-quality yeast-free bread by an accelerated method without fermentation and proving. Such a technique reduces the time of dough preparation by 3 times, improves the rheological properties of the dough, and reduces baking time by 2 times, as well as improves the quality of bread from flour of the highest, first, and second grade. The results showed that the safety indicators of yeast-free bakery products prepared from flour of the highest, first, and second grade meet the norms established by TR TC 021/2011 of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union "On Food Safety". In terms of microbiological indicators, the results demonstrated that during storage for 5 days QMAFAnM ranged as follows: in yeast-free bakery products from flour of the highest grade ‒ from 1.2·102 to 1.8·102 CFU/g. In the yeast-free bakery products from flour of the first grade ‒ from 1.5·102 to 2.1·102 CFU/g; in the yeast-free bakery products from flour of the second grade ‒ from 1.9·102 to 3.2·102 CFU/g. In addition, bacteria of the E. coli group were found on all yeast-free bakery products. Thus, applying the highly effective technology of the accelerated dough preparation could significantly improve the quality of bread, reduce the time of baking, and reliably ensure that useful properties are maintained
- Sandhu, H. P., Manthey, F. A., Simsek, S. (2011). Quality of bread made from ozonated wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) flour. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 91 (9), 1576–1584. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.4350
- Mei, J., Liu, G., Huang, X., Ding, W. (2016). Effects of ozone treatment on medium hard wheat (Triticum aestivumL.) flour quality and performance in steamed bread making. CyTA - Journal of Food, 14 (3), 449–456. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/19476337.2015.1133714
- Li, M., Peng, J., Zhu, K.-X., Guo, X.-N., Zhang, M., Peng, W., Zhou, H.-M. (2013). Delineating the microbial and physical–chemical changes during storage of ozone treated wheat flour. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 20, 223–229. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifset.2013.06.004
- Slavin, J. (2004). Whole grains and human health. Nutrition Research Reviews, 17 (1), 99–110. doi: https://doi.org/10.1079/nrr200374
- Pilipenko, T. V., Pilipenko, N. I., SHlenskaya, T. V., Kutina, O. I. (2014). Vysokotekhnologichnye proizvodstva produktov pitaniya. Sankt-Peterburg: ITS Intermediya, 112.
- Ponomareva, O. I., Chernysh, V. G. (2009). Mikrobiologiya proizvodstva hlebopekarnyh drozhzhey. Sankt-Peterburg: Sankt-Peterburgskiy gosgosudarstveniy Universitet nizkotemperaturnyh i pischevyh tekhnologiy, 200.
- Leonov, A. L. (2016). Pol'za i vred dlya zdorov'ya cheloveka hlebopekarnyh drozhzhey. Meditsina i farmakologiya: nauchnye prioritety uchenyh. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov po itogam mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Perm', 35–43.
- Mamazhonova, D. M. (2018). Griby. Plesen' i drozhzhi. Vred i pol'za dlya cheloveka. V mire nauchnyh otkrytiy. Materialy II Mezhdunarodnoy studencheskoy nauchnoy konferentsii, 296–298.
- Burchakova, I. Yu., Ermilova, S. V. (2014). Organizatsiya protsessa prigotovleniya i prigotovlenie slozhnyh hlebobulochnyh, muchnyh konditerskih izdeliy. Moscow: Izd. tsentr «Akademiya», 384.
- Meleshkina, E. P. (2018). Modern requirements to the quality of wheat and wheat flour. Khleboproducty, 10, 14–15. doi: https://doi.org/10.32462/0235-2508-2018-0-10-14-15
- Yakiyayeva, M., Iztaev, A., Kizatova, M., Maemerov, M., Iztaeva, A., Feydengold, V. et. al. (2016). Influence of ionic, ozone ion-ozone cavitational treatment on safety of the leguminous plants and oil-bearing crops at the storage. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (6), 1229–1234.
- Tursunbayeva, Sh. A., Iztayev, А., Magomedov, M., Yakiyayeva, М. A., Muldabekova, B. Zh. (2019). Study of the quality of low-classes wheat and bread obtained by the accelerated test method. Periódico Tchê Química. 16 (33), 809–823.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Bauyrzhan Iztayev, Madina Yakiyayeva , Magomed Magomedov, Auyelbek Iztayev, Makhamedkali Kenzhekhojayev, Yerman Spandiyarov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.