Technological features of sedimentation of polysilicon, as bases of solar and electronic monosilicon
Keywords:polysilicon, monosilicon, PV – industry
AbstractThis article shows ways to improve the technology of polysilicon, which is the basis for the production of solar and electronic monosylicon.
- С. Зи Технология СБИС/. Под ред. в двух томах; [перев., с англиского под ред., Ю. Д. Чистякова.].-М: Мир, 1986. -720 с.
- Новосядлий С. П. Фізико-технологічні основи субмікронної технології великих інтегральних схем./ Степан Новосядлий; –Івано-Франківськ: Сімик, 2003, -351 с.
- Michael Rogel/CLSA. Silicon and The Solar Sector Mapping a new World// 2nd Solar Silicon Conference, April11, 2005 p 111.
- Hubort A/Aulich. Solar Grade Silicon the view from a major user// 2nd Solar Silicon Conference, April 11, 2005 –p 118.
- Karl Hesse and Ewald Schindbeck/ wacker Polysilicon. Feed-stock for the photovoltaic industry//2nd Solar Silicon Conference, April11, 2005 –p126.
- Abdulayev M. A. Kazakhstan’s project of receiving the Solar grade Silicon by carbotermic process on the small power furnaces with further fining //2nd Sola Silicon Conference, April11, 2005 –p 184.
- Jan R., Stubergh and Zhoughna Liu. Preparation of pure silicon by elektrovining a Bytownite–Cryolite Melt.// Metallurgical and Materials Tranactios B. –December 1996–r. 27BN06.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Степан Петрович Новосядлий, В.В. Кропивич
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.