Submission to the editor
1. Formatting of the manuscript of the article according to the requirements of the journal (link)
2. Submitting of the manuscript of the article to the editors by one of the methods convenient for the authors:
- Post an article on-line through the platform OJS (Open journal system) link
- Send to e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We strictly do not accept manuscripts from third parties, unless the third party is the organization (institution) in which the author/authors work.
Where an individual who is not listed as an author submits a manuscript on behalf of the author(s), a statement must be included in the Acknowledgements section of the manuscript and in the accompanying cover letter. The statements must:
- Disclose this type of editorial assistance – including the individual’s name, company and level of input
- Identify any entities that paid for this assistance
- Confirm that the listed authors have authorized the submission of their manuscript via third party and approved any statements or declarations, e.g. conflicting interests, funding, etc.
Editorial office reserves the right to deny consideration to manuscripts submitted by a third party rather than by the authors themselves.
3. After checking the author’s manuscript for compliance with the topic and uniqueness, as well as providing license agreement, the manager sends an invoice to pay an advance of 50 euro
The invoice for payment is provided by the manager upon receipt of the author's manuscript of the article and the license agreement.
4. Work with the editors: reviewing, editing and work with the layout editor.
5. After the editorial board has accepted a positive decision to publish the article, make a final payment in accordance with the invoice for payment. The amount paid according to paragraph 3 of the rules for submitting the manuscript of the article is counted as an advance for the pre-print preparation of the articles and is considered in payment after the decision to publish the article is made (Terms of payment). A fact confirming the provision of the service is the publication of the accepted article on the publication’s website http://journals.uran.ua/eejet
In case of a negative decision of the reviewers to publish an article in the "Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies", the amount of the advance payment (clause 3) is not refundable and covers the pre-press work with the article.
The refusal by the editorial staff (pre-press preparation, namely editing/reviewing the article) to the e-mail of the author (s) indicated in the article is a fact of confirmation of the performed work.
6. Submit a package of documents to the editorial office (link)
The author (team of authors) submitting the manuscript to the editorial office of the journal «Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies» agrees with all requirements for registration, submission of the manuscript of the article and payment and be responsible in case of violation of these requirements.