Development of a system to control the motion of electric transport under conditions of iron-ore mines
Keywords:dynamic forces, wagon coupling, eigenvalues, control constraints, breaking distance
Based on the study of properties of an electric train as a control object, it has been proven that considerable speed fluctuations and shock loads caused by the presence of elasticity and gaps in the coupling devices take place during the train acceleration and stoppage. These loads cause current fluctuations in armature of the traction DС motors of electric locomotives, which adversely affects their service life. By studying the mathematical description of the dynamic system consisting of an electric locomotive and a set of wagons, a model was synthesized that allows one to investigate the processes taking place in this system when motion and coupling device parameters alter.
On the basis of the mathematical dependencies obtained, an algorithm was developed that enables parametric optimization of the system from the point of view of minimizing collisions of the train wagons during acceleration and braking. A characteristic feature of the algorithm that distinguishes it from existing ones is that the "locomotive – wagons" complex is considered with taking into account presence of elastic coupler and gaps between the train elements. The problem of eliminating dynamic loads caused by oscillating processes of the "locomotive – wagons" complex was solved which made it possible to conduct an analytical construction of a system for optimal control of the material handling processes of electric transport in conditions of iron ore mines. Application of this system makes it possible to optimally perform high-speed loading of wagons with raw materials and their unloading. It is expected that application of this approach thru shortening the time spent in shifting the wagons for their loading will increase productivity of the mine transport by 20–30 %
- Shydlovskyy, A. K., Pivnyak, H. H., Rohoza, M. V. (2007). Heoekonomika ta heopolityka Ukrayiny. Dnipropetrovsk: Natsional'nyy hirnychyy universytet, 282.
- Babets', Ye. S., Mel'nykova, I. Ye., Hrebenyuk, S. Ya., Lobov, S. P.; Babets', Ye. S. (Ed.) (2015). Doslidzhennya tekhniko-ekonomichnykh pokaznykiv hirnychodobuvnykh pidpryyemstv Ukrayiny ta efektyvnosti yikh roboty v umovakh zminnoyi kon"yuktury svitovoho rynku zalizorudnoyi syrovyny. Kryvyy Rih: vyd. R. A. Kozlov, 391.
- Babec, E. K., Shtan'ko, L. A., Salganik, V. A., Mel'nikova, I. E. et. al. (2011). Sbornik tekhniko-ehkonomicheskih pokazateley gornodobyvayushchih predpriyatiy Ukrainy v 2009–2010 gg.: Analiz mirovoy kon"yunktury rynka ZHRS 2004–2011 gg. Krivoy Rog: Vidavnichiy dіm, 329.
- Dechevsky, L. T., Sziebig, G., Korondi, P. (2016). Optimizing the automation of an iron ore production line – A case study, Part I: Optimal automated logistics. 2016 IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC). doi: 10.1109/epepemc.2016.7752087
- Dechevsky, L. T., Sziebig, G., Korondi, P. (2016). Optimizing the automation of an iron ore production line – A case study, part II: Optimal automated quality control. 2016 IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC). doi: 10.1109/epepemc.2016.7752088
- Yang, L., He, Z. (2016). Game and Strategy of China in the World's Negotiation of Iron Ore Price. 2016 International Conference on Industrial Informatics – Computing Technology, Intelligent Technology, Industrial Information Integration (ICIICII). doi: 10.1109/iciicii.2016.0092
- Sinchuk, O. N., Sinchuk, I. O., Chernaya, V. O. (2012). Protection system of AC mine electric locomotive from the emergencies. Russian Electrical Engineering, 83 (4), 225–229. doi: 10.3103/s1068371212040116
- Sinchuk, O., Kozakevich, I., Kalmus, D., Siyanko, R. (2017). Examining energy-efficient recuperative braking modes of traction asynchronous frequency-controlled electric drives. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (1 (85)), 50–56. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.91912
- Debelyy, V. L., Debelyy, L. L., Mel'nikov, S. A. (2006). Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya shahtnogo lokomotivnogo transporta. Ugol' Ukrainy, 6, 30–31.
- Bundell, G. A. (2010). Application of a max-min-plus discrete event model to the operation of a heavy-haul iron-ore railway. The 7th International conference on informatics and systems, 1–10.
- Ferrer-Coll, J., Angskog, P., Chilo, J., Stenumgaard, P. (2012). Characterisation of electromagnetic properties in iron-mine production tunnels. Electronics Letters, 48 (2), 62. doi: 10.1049/el.2011.3133
- Ekman, J., Wisten, A. (2009). Experimental Investigation of the Current Distribution in the Couplings of Moving Trains. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 24 (1), 311–318. doi: 10.1109/tpwrd.2008.2005668
- Pu Guangyue, Wu Jiande, An Jian, Wang Jian, Ba Haibo, Wang Xiaodong. (2010). The design and application of the ore pulp water treatment in pipeline transport of refined iron ore. 2010 Third International Symposium on Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling. doi: 10.1109/kam.2010.5646215
- Kozakevych, I. A. (2014). Adaptyvnyy sposib kompensatsiyi neliniynykh vlastyvostey invertora napruhy dlya bezdatchykovoho vektornoho keruvannya na nyz'kykh chastotakh obertiv. Elektromekhanichni i enerhozberihayuchi systemy, 1, 19–25.
- Djeghader, Y., Zellouma, L., Labar, H., Toufouti, R., Chelli, Z. (2015). Study and filtering of harmonics in a DC electrified railway system. 2015 7th International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC). doi: 10.1109/icmic.2015.7409469
- Osadchuk, Yu. H., Kozakevych, I. A., Sinchuk, I. O. (2010). Alhorytm kompensatsiyi efektu "mertvoho chasu" v tr'okhrivnevykh invertorakh napruhy. Elektromekhanichni i enerhozberihayuchi systemy, 1, 38–41.
- Semenov, A. D., Artamonov, D. V., Bryuhachev, A. V. (2003). Identifikaciya ob"ektov upravleniya. Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos. un-ta, 211.
- Kozakevych, I. A. (2014). Doslidzhennya adaptyvnykh system dlya bezdatchykovoho keruvannya asynkhronnymy dvyhunamy pry roboti na nyz'kykh chastotakh obertiv. Problemy enerhoresursozberezhennya v elektrotekhnichnykh systema. Nauka, osvita i praktyka, 1, 29–31.
- Panteleev, A. V., Bartakovskiy, A. S. (2003). Teoriya upravleniya v primerah i zadachah. Moscow: Vyssh. shk., 583.
- Sinchuk, O. M., I. A. Kozakevych, D. O. Shvydkyy (2014). Analiz sposobiv pokrashchennya dynamichnykh vlastyvostey asynkhronnykh elektropryvodiv zi skalyarnym keruvannyam. Yakist' mineral'noyi syrovyny, 428–432.
- Kanellakis, C., Nikolakopoulos, G. (2016). Evaluation of visual localization systems in underground mining. 2016 24th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED). doi: 10.1109/med.2016.7535853
- Kozakevich, I. A. (2014). Issledovanie adaptivnogo nablyudatelya polnogo poryadka dlya nizkih uglovyh skorostey dvigatelya. Perspektyvy rozvytku suchasnoyi nauky. Kherson: Vydavnychyy dim "Hel'vetyka", 65–67.
- Schneider, S., Melkumyan, A., Murphy, R. J., Nettleton, E. (2012). A geological perception system for autonomous mining. 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. doi: 10.1109/icra.2012.6224761
- Stepanov, V. V. (2004). Kurs differencial'nyh uravneniy. Moscow: Nauka, 473.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Oleg Sinchuk, Igor Kozakevich, Vladislav Fedotov, Albert Somochkyn, Vadim Serebrenikov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.