Development of the formulation and quality assessment of immunostimulating fresh-mixes with a balanced potassium-protein composition
Keywords:integrated quality assessment, immunostimulating beverage, nutritional value, shelf life
Using the methods of mathematical modeling, we developed formulations for the immunostimulating fresh-mixes. We determined the percentage of plant raw materials, which corresponds to maximum potassium content in the formulation and the content of glutin within 1…5 %. In this case, the content of oxylizine and hydroxyproline, the source of which is glutin, was regulated within a range of 0.15… 0.2 g/100 g. The limiting value in mathematical modeling of the developed formulations was an energy value in fresh-mixes, which amounted to 60 kcal.
We determined biological activity of the obtained drinks. The fresh-mix "Potasium mix" has a biological activity of 250 standard units, "Potasium-mix plus" – 1,596 standard units. When developing the fresh-mix "Potasium-mix plus", we established the synergistic effect through the introduction to the formulation of the fresh-mix of spicy-aromatic raw material, turmeric, and the raw material of protein nature − glutin.
Assessment of the quality of these products showed that the weight of significance of the fresh-mixes "Potasium-mix" and "Potasium-mix рlus " amounted to 0.94 and 0.98 units, respectively.By employing the ALST test, we identified storage conditions for the developed fresh-mixes. It was established that when storing the beverages can be stored for 5 days at a temperature of (5±1) °C in an air-tight container without changes in microbiological and sensory indicators
- Lypovyi, D. V. (2016). Stvorennia funktsionalnykh produktiv kharchuvannia. Zbirnyk materialiv IХ Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsiy molodykh uchenykh ta studentiv z mizhnarodnoiu uchastiu «Problemy formuvannia zdorovoho sposobu zhyttia u molodi». Odessa.
- Lishchenko, V. F. (2003). Mirovye resursy pishchevogo belka. Pishchevye ingredienty. Syr'e i dobavki, 1, 12–15.
- Kantere, V. M., Matison, V. A., Sazonov, Yu. S. (2006). Sistemy menedzhmenta bezopasnosti pishchevoy produktsii na osnove mezhdunarodnogo standarta ISO 22000. Moscow: Tipografiya RASKHN, 454.
- Zavorohina, N. V., Chugunova, O. V. (2008). Degustatsionnye metody analiza kak instrument marketinga pri razrabotke novyh pishchevyh produktov. Pishchevaya promyshlennost', 7, 14–21.
- Buck, L. B. (1992). The olfactory multigene family. Current Opinion in Genetics & Development, 2 (3), 467–473. doi: 10.1016/s0959-437x(05)80159-5
- Dzyuba, N., Valevskaya, L., Atanasova, V., Sokolovskaya, A. (2017). Development of a fermented milk dessert composition «Martyshka». Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (11 (88)), 43–49. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.108803
- Duanbekova, G. B. (2016). Printsipy energoobespecheniya organizma sportsmenov nutrientami. Vestnik KRSU, 16 (7), 70–74.
- Babiy, N. V., Solov'eva, E. N., Pomozova, V. A., Kiseleva, T. F. (2013). Toniziruyushchie napitki s funktsional'nymi svoystvami. Tekhnika i tekhnologii pishchevyh proizvodstv, 3, 100–105.
- Filonova, G. L., Strelkov, V. N. (2001). Razrabotka tekhnologiy kontsentratov dlya napitkov zdorov'ya iz rastitel'nogo syr'ya. Pivo i napitki, 1, 33–36.
- Macura, R. (2000). Napoje I koncentraty witaminowe. Przem. spozywczy, 54 (5), 5–7.
- Kiseleva, T. F. (2006). Kontseptual'nyy podhod k razrabotke funktsional'nyh napitkov s sotsial'no znachimymi svoystvami. Pivo i napitki, 3, 4–5.
- Tutel'yan, V. A., Lashneva, N. V. (2011). Biologicheski aktivnye veshchestva rastitel'nogo proiskhozhdeniya. Flavanony: pishchevye istochniki, biodostupnost', vliyanie na fermenty metabolizma ksenobiotikov. Voprosy pitaniya, 80 (5), 4–21.
- Slyvka, N., Myhaylytska, O., Turchyn, I. (2016). Development of technology of fermented drinks based on whey. Scientific Messenger of LNU of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology, 18 (2 (68)), 154–156. doi: 10.15421/nvlvet6832
- Kozhuhova, M. A., Terkun, A. N., Rozhkov, S. E. (2003). Biotekhnologicheskie metody v proizvodstve plodoovoshchnyh sokov i nektarov // Izvestiya vuzov. Pishchevaya tekhnologiya, 4, 5–9.
- Tkachenko, N. A., Nekrasov, P. O., Vikul, S. I. (2016). Optimization of formulation composition of health whey-based beverage. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (10 (79)), 49–57. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.59695
- Makarova, N. V., Zyuzina, A. V. (2011). Issledovanie antioksidantnoy aktivnosti po metodu DPPH polufabrikatov proizvodstva sokov. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya pishchevyh proizvodstv, 3.
- Malisova, O., Bountziouka, V., Zampelas, A., Kapsokefalou, M. (2015). Evaluation of Drinks Contribution to Energy Intake in Summer and Winter. Nutrients, 7 (5), 3724–3738. doi: 10.3390/nu7053724
- Vinson, J. A., Hao, Y., Su, X., Zubik, L. (1998). Phenol Antioxidant Quantity and Quality in Foods: Vegetables. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 46 (9), 3630–3634. doi: 10.1021/jf980295o
- Miller, H. E., Rigelhof, F., Marquart, L., Prakash, A., Kanter, M. (2000). Antioxidant Content of Whole Grain Breakfast Cereals, Fruits and Vegetables. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 19 (sup3), 312S–319S. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2000.10718966
- Nicoletta, P., Mauro, S., Daniele Del Rio, B., Salvatore, S., Bianchi, M., Brighenti, F. (2003). Total Antioxidant Capacity of Plant Foods, Beverages and Oils Consumed in Italy Assessed by Three Different In Vitro Assays. The American Society for Nutritional Sciences, 133 (9), 2812–2819.
- Brouns, F. (1991). Heat – sweat – dehydration – rehydration: A praxis oriented approach. Journal of Sports Sciences, 9 (sup1), 143–152. doi: 10.1080/02640419108729871
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, concentrates and fruit preserves (1998). Micro-Organisms in Foods, 440–460. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4615-5307-6_13
- Dzyuba, N., Telezhenko, L., Kashkano, M., Vikul, S., Priss, O., Zhukova, V. et. al. (2018). Development of recipes and estimation of the nutrient composition of cardio-protective fresh-mixes. EUREKA: Life Sciences, 1, 46–53. doi: 10.21303/2504-5695.2018.00548
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Nadya Dzyuba, Liubov Telezhenko, Maryana Kashkano, Svitlana Vikul, Olesia Priss, Valentina Zhukova, Lyidmila Kiurcheva, Nona Gaprindashvili
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.