Development of structure and method of effective binary stabilization of quality parameter in dynamic systems
Keywords:feedback, parameters stabilization, dynamic system synthesis, stabilization parameters choice
The issues of stabilization of quality parameters of dynamic processes are considered to be well studied. Traditionally, the negative feedback technology is used for this purpose. The concomitant moment of the negative feedback technique use is the need of research of the dynamic system stability in the range of admissible controls, the choice of the stabilization criterion and stabilization parameters.
The examples of dynamic systems with continuous and batch technological products feed show that the introduction of negative feedback is not the only alternative allowing to stabilize the quality parameters of output products.
It is shown that the problems of dynamic systems stabilization are related to the fact that control signals are transmitted as part of control signals of nonlinearity of the system technological part. In this regard, there are problems of stability and quality of stabilization.
The stabilization method that is free from the influence of the technological part and the system-based sign for classifying system objects are proposed. Using this sign allows classifying the system objects relative to the technological subsystem or the control subsystem.
The method also provides for the use of system-based principle to determine the optimal control parameters of the stabilization process using the verified criterion of resource efficiency.
Using the proposed method allows creating automatic dynamic systems, built on a single architectural principle.
- Ang, K. H., Chong, G., Li, Y. (2005). PID control system analysis, design, and technology. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 13 (4), 559–576. doi: 10.1109/tcst.2005.847331
- Ziegler, J. G., Nichols, N. B. (1942). Optimum settings for automatic controllers. Trans. ASME, 64, 759–768.
- Chien, K. L., Hrons, J. A., Reswick, J. B. (1972). On the Automatic Control of Generalized Passive Systems. Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineeing, 74, 175–185.
- O’Dwyer, A. (2003). PID compensation of time delayed processes 1998–2002: a survey. Proceedings of the 2003 American Control Conference, 2003. doi: 10.1109/acc.2003.1239802
- Åström, K. J., Hägglund, T. (2000). The Future of PID Control. IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 33 (4), 19–30. doi: 10.1016/s1474-6670(17)38216-2
- Viner, N. (1983). Kibernetika ili upravlenie i svyaz' v zhivotnom i mashine. Moscow: Nauka, 344.
- Anderson, B. D., Bitmead, R. R., Johnson, C. R. et. al. (1987). Stability of adaptive systems: passivity and averaging analysis. MIT Press, 300.
- Petrovas, A., Rinkevičienė, R. (2012). Automatic Control Theory I, II: A Laboratory Manual. Technika, 98. doi: 10.3846/1335-s
- Goncharov, Yu. G., Davidkovich, A. S. et. al. (1968). Avtomaticheskiy kontrol' i regulirovanie tekhnologicheskih processov na zhelezorudnyh fabrikah. Moscow: Nedra, 227.
- Hammond, P. H. (1958). Feedback theory and its applications. London: English Universities Press, 348.
- Krasovskiy, A. A. (Ed.) (1987). Spravochnik po teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya. Moscow: Nauka, 712.
- Horowitz, M. (1963). Synthesis of feedback systems. Academic Press, 740. doi: 10.1016/c2013-0-12529-9
- Shen, J. C., Chiang, H. K. (2004). PID tuning rules for second order systems. 5th Asian Control Conference, 472–477.
- Silva, G. J., Datta, A., Bhattacharyya, S. P. (2002). New results on the synthesis of PID controllers. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 47 (2), 241–252. doi: 10.1109/9.983352
- Skoczowski, S., Domek, S., Pietrusewicz, K., Broel-Plater, B. (2005). A Method for Improving the Robustness of PID Control. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 52 (6), 1669–1676. doi: 10.1109/tie.2005.858705
- Karimi, A., Garcia, D., Longchamp, R. (2003). PID controller tuning using Bode's integrals. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 11 (6), 812–821. doi: 10.1109/tcst.2003.815541
- Hemerly, E. E. (1991). PC-based packages for identification, optimization, and adaptive control. IEEE Control Systems, 11 (2), 37–43. doi: 10.1109/37.67674
- Ren, X. M., Rad, A. B., Lo, W. L., Chan, P. T. (2005). Adaptive H/sub 2/ optimal control based on Smith predictor for continuous time systems with unknown time delay. International Conference on Control and Automation. doi: 10.1109/icca.2005.1528109
- Country, M. (2017). Advancing the pH hypothesis of negative feedback to photoreceptors: sources of protons and a role for bicarbonate in feedback. The Journal of Physiology, 595 (4), 1023–1024. doi: 10.1113/jp273518
- Lanzon, A., Chen, H.-J. (2017). Feedback Stability of Negative Imaginary Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 62 (11), 5620–5633. doi: 10.1109/tac.2017.2688579
- Aminifar, A., Eles, P., Peng, Z., Cervin, A., Arzen, K.-E. (2017). Control-Quality Driven Design of Embedded Control Systems with Stability Guarantees. IEEE Design & Test, 1–1. doi: 10.1109/mdat.2017.2766564
- Gu, K., Naghnaeian, M. (2011). Stability Crossing Set for Systems With Three Delays. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 56 (1), 11–26. doi: 10.1109/tac.2010.2050162
- Novara, C., Formentin, S. (2018). Data-Driven Inversion-Based Control of Nonlinear Systems With Guaranteed Closed-Loop Stability. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 63 (4), 1147–1154. doi: 10.1109/tac.2017.2744499
- Dedesh, V. T. (2010). Stability and self-oscillations of nonlinear single-circuit automatic control systems. TsAGI Science Journal, 41 (3), 341–356. doi: 10.1615/tsagiscij.v41.i3.70
- Lazar, M., Heemels, W. P. M. H., Teel, A. R. (2013). Further Input-to-State Stability Subtleties for Discrete-Time Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58 (6), 1609–1613. doi: 10.1109/tac.2012.2231611
- Bokharaie, V. S., Mason, O., Verwoerd, M. (2010). D-Stability and Delay-Independent Stability of Homogeneous Cooperative Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 55 (12), 2882–2885. doi: 10.1109/tac.2010.2076334
- Costa, E. F., do Val, J. B. R. (2009). Uniform Approximation of Infinite Horizon Control Problems for Nonlinear Systems and Stability of the Approximating Controls. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 54 (4), 881–886. doi: 10.1109/tac.2008.2010970
- Bulatovic, R. M. (2017). A stability criterion for circulatory systems. Acta Mechanica, 228 (7), 2713–2718. doi: 10.1007/s00707-017-1841-4
- Zhao, X., Deng, F. (2016). A New Type of Stability Theorem for Stochastic Systems With Application to Stochastic Stabilization. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 61 (1), 240–245. doi: 10.1109/tac.2015.2438414
- Knorn, S., Middleton, R. H. (2013). Stability of Two-Dimensional Linear Systems With Singularities on the Stability Boundary Using LMIs. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 58 (10), 2579–2590. doi: 10.1109/tac.2013.2264852
- Amanullah, M., Tiwari, P. (2014). Optimization of PID Parameter In Control System Tuning With Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 4 (5), 60–66.
- Mahdi, S. A. (2014). Optimization of PID Controller Parameters based on Genetic Algorithm for non-linear Electromechanical Actuator. International Journal of Computer Applications, 94 (3), 11–20. doi: 10.5120/16322-5573
- Jaen-Cuellar, A. Y., de J. Romero-Troncoso, R., Morales-Velazquez, L., Osornio-Rios, R. A. (2013). PID-Controller Tuning Optimization with Genetic Algorithms in Servo Systems. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 10 (9), 324. doi: 10.5772/56697
- Dwi Argo, B., Hendrawan, Y., Firmanda Al Riza, D., Jaya Laksono, A. N. (2015). Optimization of PID Controller Parameters on Flow Rate Control System Using Multiple Effect Evaporator Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, 5 (2), 62. doi: 10.18517/ijaseit.5.2.491
- Lutsenko, I., Tytiuk, V., Oksanych, I., Rozhnenko, Z. (2017). Development of the method for determining optimal parameters of the process of displacement of technological objects. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (3 (90)), 41–48. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.116788
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E., Serduik, O. (2016). Development of executive system architecture of the converting class. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (2 (82)), 50–58. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.74873
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E. (2015). Identification of target system operations. The practice of determining the optimal control. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (2 (78)), 30–36. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2015.54432
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E., Koval, S., Serdiuk, O. (2017). Development of the method of quasi-optimal robust control for periodic operational processes. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (2 (88)), 52–60. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.107542
- Lutsenko, I., Vihrova, E., Fomovskaya, E., Serduik, O. (2016). Development of the method for testing of efficiency criterion of models of simple target operations. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (4 (80)), 42–50. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.66307
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E., Oksanych, I., Vikhrova, E., Serdiuk, О. (2017). Formal signs determination of efficiency assessment indicators for the operation with the distributed parameters. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (4 (85)), 24–30. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.91025
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E., Oksanych, I., Koval, S., Serdiuk, О. (2017). Development of a verification method of estimated indicators for their use as an optimization criterion. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (4 (86)), 17–23. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.95914
- Lutsenko, I., Fomovskaya, E., Vihrova, E., Serdiuk, O., Fomovsky, F. (2018). Development of test operations in different duration to increase verification quality of efficiency formula. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (4 (91)), 42–49. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2018.121810
- Lutsenko, I., Oksanych, I., Shevchenko, I., Karabut, N. (2018). Development of the method of modeling operational processes for tasks relating to decision-making. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2 (4 (92)), 26–32. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2018.126446
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Igor Lutsenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.