Scientific basis of foods quality formation during freezing
Keywords:freezing, cold storage, product quality, thermal reversibility, quality evaluation system
AbstractCurrent conditions of food products market require expanding the range of frozen semi-finished products in particular. However, manufacturers face the problem of the maximum preservation of frozen foods original properties and nutritional value. The paper considers the issues of improving of scientific knowledge about the foods quality formation during preservation by freezing, which will help to achieve a minimum area of temperature kinetics hysteresis, i.e. to achieve thermal reversibility of freezing-unfreezing processes. For this purpose, it was proposed to use various methods of products technological processing before freezing and to control its Мcw parameter which characterizes the proportion of the mass of dry substances and moles of unfrozen water. on the example of red beet and fresh berries which were processed before freezing, the system of their quality evaluation was developed. Conducting a set of researches is promising for compiling similar systems for the assortment of frozen products and some of its types
- Алмаши, Э. Быстрое замораживание пищевых продуктов [Текст] / Э. Алмаши, Л. Эрдели, Т. Шарей. - М. : Легкая и пищевая промышленность, 1981. - 406 с.
- Орлова, Н. Я. Консистенция и влагоудерживающая способность замороженных плодов [Текст] / Н.Я. Орлова // Пищевая промышленность. - 1992. - №1. - С. 24-25.
- Руцкий, А. В. Холодильная технология обработки и хранения продовольственных продуктов [Текст] / А. В. Руцкий. – Минск : Высшая школа, 1991. - С. 197.
- Доценко, Н. Кріозахист айви при заморожуванні [Текст] / Н. Доценко, Є. Кротов, А. Бровченко // Харчова і переробна промисловість. - 1997. - № 12. - С. 24-25.
- Orlova, N. Y. Biological value of new semi-frozen vegetables for healthy nutrition [Текст] / N. Y. Orlova, S. O. Belinska, N. V. Kameneva // The 17th IGWT Symposium and 2010 international conference of commerce. - Romania, Buharest, 2010.
- Orlova, N. Y., Quality and safety of multikomponent frozen vegetable convenience foods [Текст] / N.Y. Orlova, S.O. Belinska, N.V. Kameneva // The 10th international commodity science. Current trends in commodity science. - Poznan, Poland, 2009.
- Freezing process improves food quality [Текст] // J.Food Eng.Int. - 1990. - V.15(2). - С. 60.
- Wells, J.H. A graphical interpretation of time-temperature related quality changes in frozen food [Текст] / J.H. Wells, R.P. Jingh // Winter Meet. Amer. Joс. Agr. Eng. - 1985. - № 65(02). - С. 1-22.
- Fennema, О. Cryogenic freezing of foods [Текст] / О. Fennema // Cryog. Eng. Conf. Boulder Co. - 1997. - № 8. - С. 41-46.
- Gray, A.P. Effect of freezing process on product properties [Текст] / A.P. Gray. - 1968.
- Almashy, E., Erdeli, L., Sharey, T. (1981) Rapid freezing of food products. Moscow, Russian Federation : Light and food industry, 406.
- Orlova, N.Y. (1992) Texture and water-holding capacity of frozen fruit. Food industry, 1, 24-25.
- Rutskiy, A.V. (1991) Refrigeration technology processing and storage of food products. Mynsk : High school, 197.
- Dotsenko, N., Krotov, E., Brovchenko, A. (1997) Cryoprotection in frozen quince. Food and processing industry, 12, 24-25.
- Orlova, N.Y., Belinska, S.O., Kameneva, N.V. (2010) Biological value of new semi-frozen vegetables for healthy nutrition. The 17th IGWT Symposium and 2010 international conference of commerce. Romania, Buharest.
- Orlova, N.Y., Belinska, S.O., Kameneva, N.V. (2009) Quality and safety of multikomponent frozen vegetable convenience foods. The 10th international commodity science. Current trends in commodity science. Poznan, Poland.
- Freezing process improves food quality (1990) J.Food Eng.Int., 15(2), 60.
- Wells, J.H., Jingh, R.P. (1985) A graphical interpretation of time-temperature related quality changes in frozen food.Winter Meet. Amer. Joс. Agr. Eng., 65(02), 1-22.
- Fennema, О. (1997) Cryogenic freezing of foods. Cryog. Eng. Conf. Boulder Co., 8, 41-46.
- Gray, A.P. (1968) Effect of freezing process on product properties.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Андрій Миколайович Одарченко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.