Исследование гидродинамических характеристик конструкционных капиллярных структур в тепловых трубах
Keywords:heat pipe, capillary structure, pressure losses
The results of experimental research of pressure losses at the heat-carrier flow in constructional capillary structures of heat pipes are presented. The obtained data are compared with the results of flow simulation by means of one-, two- and three-dimensional models. The influence of interaction of counter-current flows of liquid and vapor in heat pipe is considered as well.
- ESATAN User Manual. ALSTOM Power Technology Centre, Whetstone, Leicester, UK, UM-ESATAN-004, ESATAN 8.9, April 2003, p. 4-13 - 4-33
- V. Baturkin, L. Bondar, K. Shcoda. Thermal regimes simulation of ramified heat pipes communication by finite element method. Proceedings of the 25th International conference on environmental systems ICES-95, San-Diego, USA, 1995, SAE Technical Series No 951553, - 5 p.
- TAS-Thermal analysis system. User’s manual. Harvard Thermal Inc., Document HTTAS: 09, January 2003, www.HarvardThermal.com
- Алямовский А.А. и др. SolidWorks – компьютерное моделирование в инженерной практике. Санкт Петербург, БХВ, 2005, ISBN 5-94157-558-0, c. 170-173
- Справочник по теплообменникам, в двух томах, /Пер. с анг., под ред. Б.С. Петухова, В.К. Шикова. - М.: Энергоатомиздат, 1987, том 1, стр.126-127
- Хуфшмидт, Бурк, Кола, Гофман. Влияние касательных напряжений, возникающих при движении пара на ламинарный поток жидкости в капиллярах тепловых труб. В книге «Тепловые трубы» под редакцией Шпильрайна Э.Э, Издательство «Мир», 1972, c. 203-243.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Евгений Викторович Шевель, Владимир Михайлович Батуркин
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.