Development of a methodology for determining the critical limits of the critical control points of the production of bakery products in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Keywords:HACCP, critical control points, bakery products, food safety and quality
This study was conducted to determine the impact of the HACCP management system on the safety of final products in baked goods production. The object of the study is two critical control points of the production of bakery products, which in turn affect the indicator of microbiological quality and safety of finished products. Using a mathematical model, the critical limits of critical control points (CCP) were determined – in the baking and cooling processes of baked goods. For the two CCPs, measures for continuous monitoring have been defined and critical limits have been developed. For CCT 1, a theoretical calculation using a mathematical model is given: the critical limit of the baking process (95.2–99.1 °C in the center of the crumb), by controlling this process, the company controls the biohazard factor, for CCP 2 the critical limit of cooling the finished product to a temperature of 22.84 °C in the center of the crumb for safe packing. The presentation of the results of the development of critical control limits and critical points of the production of bakery products using the construction of mathematical modeling is the theoretical beginning of further research.
When compiling the model, the physical parameters of a specific dough with a certain geometric shape were used, from which the bakery product is baked. The use of a mathematical model allows predetermining the baking parameters for the dough of any initial concentration.
The results can be used in the production of baked goods to better ensure the quality and safety of the final product
- Press release on the draft resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On approval of the National project for the development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2021-2025". Available at: https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/moa/documents/details/163980?lang=kk
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Tutorial. Available at: https://studylib.ru/doc/159976/principy-nassr---associaciya-plodoovoshhnyh-predpriyatij
- Basyuk, A. S., Nelina, V. V., Prohorova, V. V. (2017). Upravlenie kachestvom na predpriyatii. Krasnodar: KubGTU, 252.
- Uazhanova, R., Mannino, S., Tungyshbaeva, U., Kazhymurat, A. (2018). Evaluation of the effectiveness of internal training of personnel in the HACCP system at the bakery enterprise. Acta Technica, 63 (1), 1–8.
- Chernova, E. V., Bychenkova, V. V. (2018). Obespechenie i kontrol' printsipov NASSR pri proektirovanii i funktsionirovanii predpriyatiy. Sankt-Peterburg: Izd-vo Politekhi, un-ta, 196.
- Malekjani, N., Jafari, S. M. (2020). Modeling the release of food bioactive ingredients from carriers/nanocarriers by the empirical, semiempirical, and mechanistic models. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 20 (1), 3–47. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/1541-4337.12660
- Anandappa, A. (2013). Evaluating Food Safety Systems Development and Implementation by Quantifying HACCP Training Durability. University of Kentucky.
- Kahindi, B. B. (2016). Food Safety Management Practices of Small and Medium Sized Food Industry Enterprizes in Tanzania. Western Kentucky University. Available at: https://digitalcommons.wku.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2566&context=theses
- Vayskrobova, E. S. (2011). Razrabotka integrirovannoy sistemy upravleniya kachestvom i bezopasnost'yu syrokopchenyh kolbas. Magnitogorsk, 23.
- Valentas Kennet Dzh., Rotshteyn Enrike, R. Singh Pol (2004). Pishchevaya inzheneriya: Spravochnik s primerami raschetov. Sankt-Peterburg: Professiya, 848.
- Uazhanova, R., Tungyshbaeva, U., Kazhymurat, A., Mannino, S. (2018). Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Implementing Control Systems in the Increasing of Food Safety. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 10, 649–656. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38685389
- Galun, L. A., Trigubova, L. A., Kirilenko, N. M. (2005). Standartizatsiya, sertifikatsiya i upravlenie kachestvom v proizvodstve. Gomel': BTEU, 104.
- Gudkov, S. A. (2004). Po itogam konferentsii RASKhN «Kachestvo i bezopasnost' sel'skohozyaystvennogo syr'ya i pishchevyh produktov». Hranenie i pererabotka sel'hozsyr'ya, 12, 62–68.
- Ibraimova, S., Uazhanova, R., Mardar, M., Serikbaeva, A., Tkachenko, N., Zhygunov, D. (2020). Development of recipe composition of bread with the inclusion of juniper using mathematical modeling and assessment of its quality. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (11 (108)), 6–16. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.219020
- Isachenko, V. P., Osipova, V. A., Sukomel, A. S. (1981). Teploperedacha. Moscow: Energiya, 488.
- Ishevskiy, A. L., Leont'eva, T. I., Gun'kova, P. I. (2019). Standartizatsii i sertifikatsii pishchevogo syr'ya i produktsii. Moscow: Mir nauki, 48.
- Jay, J. M., Loessner, M. J., Golden, D. A. (2005). Modern Food Microbiology. Springer, 790. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/b100840
- Kantere, V. M., Matison, V. A., Sazonov, Yu. S. (2006). Sistemy menedzhmenta bezopasnosti pishchevoy produktsii na osnove mezhdunarodnogo standarta ISO 22000. Moscow: Tipografiya RASKhN, 454.
- Wallace, C. A., Sperber, W. H., Mortimore, S. E. (Eds.) (2018). Food Safety for the 21st Century. John Wiley & Sons. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119053569
- Marriott, N. G., Schilling, M. W., Gravani, R. B. (2018). Principles of Food Sanitation. Food Science Text Series. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67166-6
- Mortimore, S., Wallace, C. (2013). HACCP: A Practical Approach. Springer, 475. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-5028-3
- McElhatton, A., Marshall, R. J. (Eds.) (2007). Food Safety. A Practical and Case Study Approach. Springer, 312. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-33957-3
- Rusinovich, A. A., Chernyh, O. Yu., Motuzko, N. S. et. al. (2018). Sistema analiza riskov i kontrol'nyh kriticheskih tochek v veterinarnoy deyatel'nosti. Krasnodar: Kubanskiy gosudarstvennyy agrarniy universitet imeni I.T. Trubilina, 209.
- Swainson, M. (2019). Swainson's Handbook of Technical and Quality Management for the Food Manufacturing Sector. Woodhead Publishing. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/c2013-0-16510-5
- Varzakas, T., Tzia, C. (Eds.) (2016). Handbook of Food Processing. Food Safety, Quality, and Manufacturing Processes. CRC Press, 679. doi: https://doi.org/10.1201/b19398
- Tursunbayeva, Sh. A., Iztayev, A., Magomedov, М., Yakiyayeva, М. А., Muldabekova, B. Zh. (2019). Study of the quality of low-class wheat and bread obtained by the accelerated test method. J. Periodico Tche Quimica, 16 (33), 809–822.
- Uazhanova, R. U., Kazhymurat, A. T., Tungyshbayeva, U. O., Saez, A. C. (2019). Development and implementation of HACCP plan based on FMEA in collagen hydrolizate industry. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design, 28, 13–21.
- Yakiyayeva, M., Iztayev, A., Kizatova, M., Maemerov, M., Iztayeva, A., Feydengold, V. et. al. (2016). Influence of ionic, ozone ion-ozone cavitational treatment on safety of the leguminous plants and oil-bearing crops at the storage. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (6), 1229–1234.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Ulbala Tungyshbayeva, Saverio Mannino, Raushangul Uazhanova, Mamyrbek Alibekovich Adilbekov, Madina Asatullaevna Yakiyayeva, Assemay Kazhymurat
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.