Identification of the influence of technological factors on the growth and development of lactic acid microorganisms in pastille marmalade products enriched with lactic acid starters
Keywords:starters of lactic acid microorganisms, whey, antimicrobial activity, antioxidant properties, immunity
Prototypes of pastille marmalade products with starters of lactic acid microorganisms have been developed. Pastille marmalade products that contain live cells of probiotic culture (from 1 to 3 CFU/g) help strengthen and maintain immunity. The macro and micromorphology of the probiotic culture were investigated, which confirmed the belonging of microorganisms to lactic acid. The studies reported here were scientifically substantiated by the method of mathematical modeling. Based on the regression equation, it was revealed that the growth of lactic acid microorganisms in the product is affected by the volume of whey (250 ml), the volume (0.02 g) and the time of revival of the starter culture (6 hours). A more significant factor was the volume of application of lactic acid microorganisms, from 0.01 to 0.02 g, which affects the growth of lactic acid microorganisms (increases) in the product. The antimicrobial activity of isolated crops in relation to E. coli was studied. The zones of illumination of the isolated colonies in relation to E. coli range from 0.1 mm to 0.5 mm.
The results show that antagonistic properties affect pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
The antioxidant properties of pastille marmalade products have been established. When applying starters of lactic acid cultures, the volume of antioxidants increased by 1.7 and 2.2 times compared with control.
In this regard, the development of pastille marmalade products with starters of lactic acid microorganisms is a relevant and promising task because they are natural, have an immunostimulating effect, and expand the range of confectionery products
- Pronina, Yu. G., Bazylkhanova, E. Ch., Nabieva, Zh. S., Belozertseva, O. D., Kazhymurat, A. T., Samadun, A. I. (2021). Sovremennoe sostoyanie issledovaniy i proizvodstva dieticheskikh immunostimuliruyuschikh konditerskikh izdeliy na osnove rastitel'nogo syr'ya. Mat. ІX mezhdunar. nauchn.-prakt. konf. «Nauka i obrazovanie v sovremennom mire: vyzovy XXI veka», 54–58.
- Stroshkova, A. V., Titova, I. M., Massalina, I. P. (2021). Justification of the functional marmalade recipe. Youth science reporter, 3 (30). doi: https://doi.org/10.46845/2541-8254-2021-3(30)-5-5
- Shegeda, V. A., Denisova, O. N. (2020). Zameniteli sakhara: pol'za i vred. Mater. XV mezhd. mol. nauch. konf. po estestvenno-nauch. i tekhn. distsiplinam «Nauchnomu progressu – tvorchestvo molodykh», PGTU. Ch. 1. Yoshkar-Ola, 170–173.
- Belozertseva, O., Baibolova, L., Pronina, Y., Cepeda, A., Tlevlessova, D. (2021). The study and scientifical substantiation of critical control points in the life cycle of immunostimulating products such as pastila and marmalade. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (11 (113)), 20–28. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.241526
- Pronina, Yu. G., Nabieva, Zh. S., Shukesheva, S. E. (2021). Perspektivy ispol'zovaniya molochnokislykh mikroorganizmov v proizvodstve marmelada. Integration of Education, Science and Business in Modern Environment: Summer Debates: abstracts of the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference. Dnipro, 413–415. Available at: http://www.wayscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Materials-of-conference-11-12.08.2021-1.pdf
- Samedi, L., Charles, A. L. (2019). Functional Activity of Four Autochthonous Strains L. paraplantarum AB362736.1, L. plantarum MF369875.1, W. paramesenteroides CP023501.1, and E. faecalis HQ802261.1 in a Probiotic Grape Marmalade during Storage. Antioxidants, 8 (6), 165. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox8060165
- Yang, Y., Babich, O., Sukhikh, S., Zimina, M., Milentyeva, I. (2020). Antibiotic activity and resistance of lactic acid bacteria and other antagonistic bacteriocin-producing microorganisms. Foods and Raw Materials, 8 (2), 377–384. doi: https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2020-2-377-384
- Zhel'dybaeva, A. Kh. (2020). Razrabotka funktsional'nogo produkta: marmelad. Aktual'nye issledovaniya, 21 (24), 22–27. Available at: https://apni.ru/article/1384-razrabotka-funktsionalnogo-produkta-marmelad
- Kashina, E. D. (2021). Rol' molochnokislykh mikroorganizmov v proizvodstve kislomolochnykh produktov i syrov. Molochnaya promyshlennost', 3, 32–33.
- Markova, Yu. M., Stetsenko, V. V., Polyanina, A. S. (2021). A Method of Direct Quantitation of Lactobacillus spp. in Intestinal Contents Based on Real-Time PCR. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 171 (6), 794–797. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10517-021-05318-w
- Zabashta, N. N., Grin, V. A., Semenenko, M. P., Kuzminova, E. V. (2018). Possibilities of using a complex of probiotics with microelements for the production of functional nutrition. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 9 (6), 1703–1708.
- Kondratenko, V., Posokina, N., Kolokolova, A., Zakharova, A. (2021). Development of Lactic acid Microorganisms during Fermentation of Substrate with an Increased Concentration of Carbohydrates. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 51 (3), 584–592. doi: https://doi.org/10.21603/2074-9414-2021-3-584-592
- Sorokina, E. V., Stoyanov, I. A., Abdullaeva, A. M., Stoyanova, L. G. (2002). Multifunctional properties of probiotic strains Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis. Uspekhi sovremennoy biologii, 142 (1), 25–36. doi: https://doi.org/10.31857/s0042132422010070
- Artiukhova, S. I., Tolstoguzova, T. T. (2014). Biotechnology bioproducts "Healing-1". Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta inzhenernykh tekhnologiy, 4, 183–186. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/biotehnologiya-bioproduktov-tselebnyy-1
- Perez, R., Ancuelo, A. E., Zendo, T. (2022) Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of bacteriocinogenic lactic acid bacterial strains for possible beneficial, virulence, and antibiotic resistance traits. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences, 11 (5), e4990. doi: https://doi.org/10.55251/jmbfs.4990
- Poluyanova, M. A., Popov, V. G. (2022). Biotechnological Aspects of the Functional Marmalade Development Using Whey for the Gastrointestinal Diseases Prevention. Food Industry, 7 (2), 72–79. doi: https://doi.org/10.29141/2500-1922-2022-7-2-8
- Tret'yak, L. N., Vorob'ev, A. L. (2022). Osnovy teorii i praktiki obrabotki eksperimental'nykh dannykh. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo Yurayt, 237. Available at: https://library.atu.kz/files/156369/
- Krass, M. S., Chuprynov, B. P. (2019). Matematika v ekonomike: matematicheskie metody i modeli. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo Yurayt, 541.
- Aprelev, A. V., Davydova, E. V., Smirnov, V. A. (2018). Antioksidanty kak kriteriy bezopasnosti pischevykh produktov. Al'manakh sovremennoy metrologii, 16, 120–128.
- Kizatova, M. Zh., Nabieva, Zh. S., Kosherbaeva, L. M., Abzhanova, Sh. A. (2012). Opredelenie antioksidantnoy aktivnosti v syr'e i produktakh proroschennoy kykyryzy. Mezhdynarodnaya naychno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya «Innovatsionnoe razvitie pischevoy, legkoy promyshlennosti i industrii gostepreimstva» posvyaschennaya 55-letiyu ATY. Almaty, 136–138.
- Boyarineva, I. V. (2020). Probiotiki v funktsional'nom pitanii. Vestnik Khabarovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta ekonomiki i prava, 3 (104), 160–163. doi: https://doi.org/10.38161/2618-9526-2020-3-03
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Yuliya Pronina, Zhanar Nabiyeva, Olga Belozertseva, Saule Shukesheva, Abdysemat Samodun
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.