Infrastructure project selection automation using non-structural fuzzy decision support system II
Keywords:agile method, artificial intelligence, decision-making tool, NFSDSS-II, projects selection automation
- Peraturan Presiden (PERPRES) Nomor 58 Tahun 2017. Perubahan atas Peraturan Presiden Nomor 3 Tahun 2016 tentang Percepatan Pelaksanaan Proyek Strategis Nasional. Available at: https://peraturan.bpk.go.id/Home/Details/72972/perpres-no-58-tahun-2017
- Griffith, A. F., Gibson, G. E., Hamilton, M. R., Tortora, A. L., Wilson, C. T. (1999). Project Success Index for Capital Facility Construction Projects. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 13 (1), 39–45. doi: https://doi.org/10.1061/(asce)0887-3828(1999)13:1(39)
- Safa, M., Haas, C. T., Hipel, K. W., Gray, J. (2013). Front End Planning Tool (FEPT) Based on an Electronic Process Management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Project Management, 3 (2), 1–12. doi: https://doi.org/10.6106/jcepm.2013.3.2.001
- Fay, M., Yepes, T. (2003). Investing in Infrastructure: What is Needed from 2000 to 2010? Policy Research Working Papers. doi: https://doi.org/10.1596/1813-9450-3102
- Flyvbjerg, B. (2007). Policy and Planning for Large-Infrastructure Projects: Problems, Causes, Cures. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 34 (4), 578–597. doi: https://doi.org/10.1068/b32111
- Priemus, H. (2010). Mega-projects: Dealing with Pitfalls. European Planning Studies, 18 (7), 1023–1039. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/09654311003744159
- Hansen, S., Too, E., Le, T. (2018). Methods in Developing a Decision-Making Framework for Infrastructure Project Selection during Front-End Planning Phase in a Developing Country. DSC Intertext Symposium. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337211816_Methods_in_Developing_a_Decision-Making_Framework_for_Infrastructure_Project_Selection_during_Front-End_Planning_Phase_in_a_Developing_Country
- Hansen, S., Too, E., Le, T. (2019). Criteria to consider in selecting and prioritizing infrastructure projects. MATEC Web of Conferences, 270, 06004. doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201927006004
- Hansen, S., Too, E., Le, T. (2020). Expected Characteristics and Features of a Decision-Making Framework for Infrastructure Project Selection: A Structured Thematic Analysis of Interview Data. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 537 (1), 012007. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/537/1/012007
- Hansen, S., Too, E., Le, T. (2022). An Epistemic Context-Based Decision-Making Framework for an Infrastructure Project Investment Decision in Indonesia. Journal of Management in Engineering, 38 (4). doi: https://doi.org/10.1061/(asce)me.1943-5479.0001049
- Pamucar, D., Macura, D., Tavana, M., Božanić, D., Knežević, N. (2022). An integrated rough group multicriteria decision-making model for the ex-ante prioritization of infrastructure projects: The Serbian Railways case. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 79, 101098. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seps.2021.101098
- Ranjbar, M., Nasiri, M. M., Torabi, S. A. (2022). Multi-mode project portfolio selection and scheduling in a build-operate-transfer environment. Expert Systems with Applications, 189, 116134. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2021.116134
- Broniewicz, E., Ogrodnik, K. (2020). Multi-criteria analysis of transport infrastructure projects. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 83, 102351. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2020.102351
- Dong, W., Zhao, G., Yüksel, S., Dinçer, H., Ubay, G. G. (2022). A novel hybrid decision making approach for the strategic selection of wind energy projects. Renewable Energy, 185, 321–337. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2021.12.077
- Mohammadnazari, Z., Mousapour Mamoudan, M., Alipour-Vaezi, M., Aghsami, A., Jolai, F., Yazdani, M. (2022). Prioritizing Post-Disaster Reconstruction Projects Using an Integrated Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Approach: A Case Study. Buildings, 12 (2), 136. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/buildings12020136
- Awasthi, A., Omrani, H., Gerber, P. (2018). Investigating ideal-solution based multicriteria decision making techniques for sustainability evaluation of urban mobility projects. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 116, 247–259. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tra.2018.06.007
- Han, S. (2016). How can we handle too many criteria/alternatives? A study on AHP structural design. NUCB Journal of Economics and Information Science, 60 (2), 103–112.
- Polatidis, H., Haralambopoulos, D. A., Bruinsma, F., Vreeker, R., Munda, G. (2009). Decision Aid with the MCDA-RES Software: A Wind-Hydro Energy Application for an Island of the Aegean, Greece. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, 4 (4), 407–419. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/15567240701759826
- Mu, E., Pereyra-Rojas, M. (2017). Practical Decision Making: An Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Using Super Decisions v2. Springer, 111. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33861-3
- Russo, R. de F. S. M., Camanho, R. (2015). Criteria in AHP: A Systematic Review of Literature. Procedia Computer Science, 55, 1123–1132. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2015.07.081
- Tam, C. M., Tong, T. K. L., Chiu, G. C. W., Fung, I. W. H. (2002). Non-structural fuzzy decision support system for evaluation of construction safety management system. International Journal of Project Management, 20 (4), 303–313. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/s0263-7863(00)00055-7
- Chen, S. Y. (1998). Engineering Fuzzy Set Theory and Application. State Security Industry Press.
- Lau, W. K., Lam, T. Y. M., Ho, W. M., Wu, W. K. (2017). Remaking the Physical Disability Inclusion Score (PDIS) and the Visual Impairment Inclusion Score (VIIS) to Assess the Disability Inclusiveness of Commercial Facilities: A Pilot Study. Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate, 1149–1165. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6190-5_102
- Tam, C. M., Tong, T. K. L., Leung, A. W. T., Chiu, G. W. C. (2002). Site Layout Planning using Nonstructural Fuzzy Decision Support System. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 128 (3), 220–231. doi: https://doi.org/10.1061/(asce)0733-9364(2002)128:3(220)
- XuJia, W., Jing, Z., QianQian, G. (2011). The comprehensive evaluation for design elements of urban aged residential engineering project based on NSFDSS. Systems Engineering Procedia, 1, 236–243. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sepro.2011.08.037
- Yau, Y. (Simon), Ling Chan, H. (2008). To rehabilitate or redevelop? A study of the decision criteria for urban regeneration projects. Journal of Place Management and Development, 1 (3), 272–291. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/17538330810911262
- Modarres, M., Sadi-Nezhad, S. (2005). Fuzzy Simple Additive Weighting Method by Preference Ratio. Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, 11 (4), 235–244. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/10642907.2005.10642907
- Sembiring, A. P., Tulus, Sembiring, R. W., Maulana, H. (2018). Rule model with Fuzzy Simple Additive Weighting approach and Weighted Product on determination of position in High Education Institution. International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, 10 (1), 54–62. URL: https://www.ijltet.org/pdfviewer.php?id=928&j_id=4378
- Hansun, S., Kurniati, I., Putri, F. P. (2019). Employee Enrollment Decision Support System Using Analytical Hierarchy Process and Promethee Methods. International Transactions on Data Science, Engineering and Technology, 2 (1), 1–8. Available at: http://www.i-cses.com/itdset/manuscript.php?jID=7&pID=283
- Dhammayanti, K., Wicaksana, A., Hansun, S. (2019). Position Placement DSS Using Profile Matching and Analytical Hierarchy Process. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 8 (11), 204–207. Available at: http://www.ijstr.org/paper-references.php?ref=IJSTR-1119-24432
- Kabassi, K., Mpalomenou, S., Martinis, A. (2021). AHP & PROMETHEE II for the evaluation of websites of mediterranean protected areas’ managing boards. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 24 (4), 1–17. Available at: https://www.abacademies.org/articles/AHP-PROMETHEE-II-for-the-evaluation-of-websites-of-mediterranean-protected-areas-managing-boards-1532-5806-24-4-261.pdf
- Oyong, S. B., Ekong, V. E. (2019). An explorative survey of formal and agile software development methods. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, 25 (1), 71. doi: https://doi.org/10.4314/gjpas.v25i1.10
- Islam, G., Storer, T. (2020). A case study of agile software development for safety-Critical systems projects. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 200, 106954. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2020.106954
- Shastri, Y., Hoda, R., Amor, R. (2021). The role of the project manager in agile software development projects. Journal of Systems and Software, 173, 110871. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2020.110871
- Tam, C., Moura, E. J. da C., Oliveira, T., Varajão, J. (2020). The factors influencing the success of on-going agile software development projects. International Journal of Project Management, 38 (3), 165–176. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2020.02.001
- Laporan KPPIP Semester I 2019. Available at: https://kppip.go.id/wpfb-file/laporan_kppip_semester_1_2019_2-pdf/
- İç, Y. T., Şimşek, E. (2019). Operating window perspective integrated TOPSIS approach for hybrid electrical automobile selection. SN Applied Sciences, 1 (11). doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-019-1357-8
- Kristianto, B., Suryadibrata, A., Hansun, S. (2021). Rekomendasi Pemilihan Mobil dengan Algoritma VIKOR. Jurnal Sains Dan Informatika, 7 (1), 97–106. doi: https://doi.org/10.34128/jsi.v7i1.269
- Tajpour, M., Salamzadeh, A., Salamzadeh, Y., Braga, V. (2021). Investigating social capital, trust and commitment in family business: case of media firms. Journal of Family Business Management, 12 (4), 938–958. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/jfbm-02-2021-0013
- Teslia, I., Yehorchenkova, N., Yehorchenkov, O., Khlevna, I., Kataieva, Y., Veretelnyk, V. et al. (2022). Development of the concept of construction of the project management information standard on the basis of the primadoc information management system. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (3 (115)), 53–65. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.253299
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Seng Hansen, Alethea Suryadibrata, Seng Hansun
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.