The use of technologies for stabilizing the electrophysical characteristics of sensor structures used in the development and manufacture of measuring transducers
Keywords:physical model, stabilization method, thermal training, polyfilm compensation, shock cycles, temporary stability
The object of the study is the design, manufacturing technology and methods of stabilizing the electrophysical characteristics of measuring transducers. The problem solved in the research is the creation of methods and design and technological solutions to ensure stability used in the development and manufacture of measuring transducers. As a result of the conducted research, designs and technologies for manufacturing and stabilizing the electrophysical characteristics of measuring transducers were developed. The features of the developed designs of measuring transducers are increased in comparison with the known time stability with a basic error of no more than 0.1 %/year. Technologies for stabilizing the parameters of measuring transducers, in contrast to the known ones, differ in their versatility, since most elastic elements that perceive mechanical magnitude are membranes and beams, on which thermocompensating films are easily applied. The stabilization of the parameters of the entire measuring transducer, unlike the known ones, is carried out after the removal of internal mechanical stresses of each element and part of the measuring transducer through the integrated use of current and vibration dynamic loads. Thus, the use of complex compensation due to the application of a new method of compensation of internal mechanical stresses in the structure, based on the use of multilayer film compositions formed on sensitive elements, followed by thermal and vibration stabilization of measuring transducers. In addition, reducing the measurement error and increasing the time and parametric stability of the measuring transducers is achieved through the use of specialized heat treatment modes, training resonant vibration and current loads. When developing structures and stabilization methods, previously developed engineering mathematical models were used, including constructive, informational, dimensional, technological and circuit engineering. At the same time, depending on the adopted design and the technology used, engineering models were modified by including known coefficients and dependencies. This method has significantly reduced the cost and complexity of development
- Samakalev, S. S. (2021). Elastic sensing elements with improved metrological characteristics. Innovations and investments, 10, 86–89. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/uprugie-chuvstvitelnye-elementy-s-uluchshennymi-metrologicheskimi-harakteristikami
- Kalinkina, M. E., Kozlov, A. S., Labkovskaya, R. Ya., Pirozhnikova, O. I., Tkalich, V. L. (2019). Calculation of angular rigidity of elastic element for micromechanical accelerometer. Izvestiâ Vysših Učebnyh Zavedenij. Priborostroenie, 62 (6), 534–541. doi: https://doi.org/10.17586/0021-3454-2019-62-6-534-541
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials (2009). Cambridge University Press. Available at: https://ceimusb.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/mechanicalbehaviormeyers.pdf
- Mishra, S. R., Hassani Fard, S., Sheikh, T., Behdinan, K. (2022). Electromechanical Performance of Biocompatible Piezoelectric Thin-Films. Actuators, 11 (6), 171. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/act11060171
- Bezzubceva, M. M., Volkov, V. S. (2015). Analytical review of the package of application programs for modeling of energy processes of consumer energy systems agroindustrial complex. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 6-2, 191–195. Available at: https://s.applied-research.ru/pdf/2015/6-2/6869.pdf
- Tulaev, A. T., Styazhkina, A.V., Kozlov, A. S., Belyaev, Ya. V. (2021). Micromechanical sensors design method based on system-level modeling. JCSTCS, 14 (2), 79–92. Available at: https://infocom.spbstu.ru/userfiles/files/articles/2021/2/79-92.pdf
- Schulz, P., Khimchenko, I. (2018). Trends in modeling and simulation of sensors. International Research Conference. Dortmund. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328175605_TRENDS_IN_MODELING_AND_SIMULATION_OF_SENSORS
- Mikhaylov, P. G., Kassimov, A. O. (2017). Microelectronic Sensors for the Aircraft and Space-Rated Equipment. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (IJBR), 8 (4), 152–157.
- Abdali, L. M., Issa, H. A., Ali, Q. A., Kuvshinov, V. V., Bekirov, E. A. (2021). Analysis and simulation off-grid PV panels by using matlab / simulink environment. Construction and Industrial Safety, 21 (73), 97–105. doi: https://doi.org/10.37279/2413-1873-2021-21-97-105
- Mikhajlov, P. G., Slesarev, Yu. N., Chulkov, V. A. (2016). Mathematical Modeling of Combined Sensor Information - Measuring Systems. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11 (20), 10332–10337.
- Mikhailov, P., Ualiyev, Z. (2020). Sensor stability assurance problems and their relationship with the overall problems of providing system performance quality. MATEC Web of Conferences, 329, 03032. doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/202032903032
- Song, P., Ma, Z., Ma, J., Yang, L., Wei, J., Zhao, Y. et al. (2020). Recent Progress of Miniature MEMS Pressure Sensors. Micromachines, 11 (1), 56. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/mi11010056
- Kalinkina, M. E., Korobeynikov, A. G. et al. (2019). Analysis of parameters of built-in pressure sensors with a thermostable sensing element. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Volga region, 1, 81–83.
- Meng, Q., Lu, Y., Wang, J., Chen, D., Chen, J. (2021). A Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor with Optimized Positions and Thickness of Piezoresistors. Micromachines, 12 (9), 1095. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/mi12091095
- Parameswaran, C., Gupta, D. (2019). Large area flexible pressure/strain sensors and arrays using nanomaterials and printing techniques. Nano Convergence, 6 (1). doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40580-019-0198-x
- Mikhailov, P., Baktybayev, M., Bayasilova, Z. et al. (2018). Multi-functional sensors for control systems and monitoring. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering & Technology, 9 (13), 959–967. Available at: https://iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/Journal_uploads/IJMET/VOLUME_9_ISSUE_13/IJMET_09_13_101.pdf
- Zhukova, S. A., Novikov, E. A., Obizhaev, D. Yu. et al. (2021). Features of the technology of forming sensitive elements of inertial sensors based on structures "silicon above the cavity" sealed at the plate level. Nanoindustry, 14 (7s), 491–493.
- Plane section hypothesis (Bernoulli's hypothesis). Available at: https://sopromato.ru/rastyazhenie-i-szhatie/gipoteza-ploskih-secheniy
- Jackson, R. G. (2007). The latest sensors. Moscow: Technosphere, 380.
- Mikhailov, P. G., Ualiyev, Z., Kabdoldina, A., Sokolov, A. V. (2020). Control and optimization of technological processes for forming nanoscale films for sensitive sensor elements. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 971 (4), 042086. doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899x/971/4/042086
- Mikhailov, P. G., Chuvykin, B. V., Mikhailov, A. P. (2019). Questions of Control of Electrophysical Properties of Materials and Structures of Microelectronic Sensors. 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/fareastcon.2019.8934894
- Mikhailov, P., Ualiyev, Z., Kabdoldina, A., Smailov, N., Khikmetov, A., Malikova, F. (2021). Multifunctional fiber-optic sensors for space infrastructure. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (5 (113)), 80–89. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.242995
- Kabdoldina, A., Ualiyev, Z., Smailov, N., Malikova, F., Oralkanova, K., Baktybayev, M. et al. (2022). Development of the design and technology for manufacturing a combined fiber-optic sensor used for extreme operating conditions. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5 (5 (119)), 34–43. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.266359
- Mikhailov, P. G., Ualiyev, Z. (2020). Issues of Ensuring the Stability of Thin-Film Heterostructures of Multifunctional Sensors of Information-Measuring Systems. 2020 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/fareastcon50210.2020.9271540
- Mikhailov, P. G., Ualiyev, Zh., Kabdoldina, A. (2020). Issues of Development of Capacitive Pressure Sensors Operable under Extreme Operating Conditions. 2020 International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon). doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/rusautocon49822.2020.9208125
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Assem Kabdoldina, Zhomart Ualiyev, Sayat Ibrayev, Nutpulla Jamalov, Arman Ibrayeva, Yerkebulan Tuleshov, Azhar Analiyeva, Dinara Arinova, Askar Khikmetov, Bolat Uaissov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.