Convergence of educational technologies as an imperative for the development of innovation cooperation in the context of circular transformation
Keywords:circular transformations, genuine progress indicator (GPI), convergence, educational technologies, knowledge economy
The object of the study is the process of convergence of educational technologies as an imperative for the development of innovative cooperation under the conditions of circular transformation. The central element of circular transformations is a person who must quickly react and adapt to changes in the external environment and solve management problems through systematic professional growth. This can be achieved thanks to the introduction of high-quality modern educational technologies, which require both special knowledge of the theory and practice of management, as well as personal development qualities.
To achieve a state of sustainable development, managers making management decisions must quickly respond and adapt to changes in the external environment to solve various management problems. This requires systematic professional growth through the transition to high-quality new educational technologies.
Combining the principles of global cooperation, defining the key imperatives of sustainable development and finding innovative measures of cooperation under the renewed conditions of the circular economy must be based on education.
The main generally accepted indicator of the level of development of any country in the world is GDP. But under conditions of uncertainty and change, the real state of development and progress can be determined using the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI), which is an integral indicator.
One of the main issues is the determination of the level of sustainable development in the context of circular transformations, taking into account the influence of the level of education and existing approaches to its assessment. If we take into account that the conditions for cyclical transformations must occur, including through raising the level of education and the constant transfer of education into practice, then the inclusion of the Index of the level of education is necessary to calculate the real state of development of any country
- Outlook for energy: a perspective to 2040. Available at: https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/-/media/Global/Files/outlook-for-energy/2019-Outlook-for-Energy_v4.pdf
- Documentation and Downloads. United Nations Development Programme. Available at: https://hdr.undp.org/data-center/documentation-and-downloads
- Bershadskiy, M. E. (2016). Primenenie additivnykh tekhnologiy v obrazovatel'nom protsesse osnovnoy shkoly. Innovatsionnye protsessy i programmy v obrazovanii, 5, 12.
- Halchynskyi, A. P., Lovochkin, S. V., Semynozhenko, S. P. (Eds.) (2004). Ekonomika znan: vyklyky hlobalizatsii ta Ukraina. Kyiv: Natsionalnyi instytut stratehichnykh doslidzhen, 268.
- Mahuta, O. V. (2016). Rozvytok vyshchoi osvity ta ekonomichna dynamika v Ukraini. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid, 6, 58–65.
- Heits, V. M. (Ed.) (2006). Ukraina u vymiri ekonomiky znan. Kyiv: «Osnova», 592.
- Makarenko, V. M., Tumantsova, O. O. (2008). Yak opanuvati tekhnologіyu formuvannya kritichnogo mislennya. Kharkiv: Vid. grupa «Osnova»: «Trіada +», 96.
- Osvita v nezalezhnii Ukraini: rozvytok ta konkurentospromozhnist. Informatsiino-analitychnyi zbirnyk (2021). Kyiv, 450. Available at: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/zagalna%20serednya/serpneva-konferencia/2021/19.08/Inform.zbirnyk-Osv.v.nezalezhniy.Ukrayini/Inform.zbirnyk-Osv.v.nezalezhniy.Ukrayini.17.08-1.pdf
- Kremen, V. H. (Ed.) (2021). Entsyklopediia osvity. Kyiv: Yurinkom Inter, 1144.
- Osvita i nauka v innovatsiinomu rozvytku suchasnoi Yevropy (2013). Kyiv, 103. Available at: https://niss.gov.ua/sites/default/files/2013-12/nauka_osv.pdf
- Mushnykova, S. A. (2019). Convergence as a System Basis for Building the Conception of the Security Management of Industrial Enterprise Development. Business Inform, 11 (502), 336–342. doi: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2019-11-336-342
- Bagstad, K. J., Shammin, M. R. (2012). Can the Genuine Progress Indicator better inform sustainable regional progress? – A case study for Northeast Ohio. Ecological Indicators, 18, 330–341. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2011.11.026
- Danilishin, B. M., Veklich, O. A. (2010). Genuine progress indicator as an adequate macroeconomic indicator of public welfare. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 21 (6), 644–650. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/s1075700710060080
- Lawn, P. (2013). The failure of the ISEW and GPI to fully account for changes in human-health capital – A methodological shortcoming not a theoretical weakness. Ecological Economics, 88, 167–177. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2012.12.028
- Ali Al-Ababneh, H., Alrhaimi, S. A. S. (2020). Modern Approaches to Education Management to Ensure the Quality of Educational Services. TEM Journal, 9 (2), 770–778. doi: https://doi.org/10.18421/tem92-46
- Reyting stran mira po urovnyu obrazovaniya. Gumanitarniy portal issledovaniya. Available at: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/education-index
- Klarin, M. V. (2016). Innovative Models in Education: A Worldwide Study. Moscow: Luch, 640. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/28397640/Кларин_М_В_Инновационные_модели_обучения_Исследование_мирового_опыта_Монография_М_Луч_2016_640_с_http_lych_ru_
- Prokhorova, V., Protsenko, V., Abuselidze, G., Mushnykova, S., Us, Yu. (2019). Safety of industrial enterprises development: evaluation of innovative and investment component. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 5. doi: https://doi.org/10.29202/nvngu/2019-5/24
- Pylypenko, H. M. (2013). Cultural impact on the ratio of public and market coordination in Ukraine. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 3, 118–125.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Viktoriia Prokhorova, Svitlana Mushnykova, Denys Kovalenko, Orest Koleshchuk, Anatoliy Babichev
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.