Research on the quality of milk and vegetable mince based on the concentrate of buttermilk
Keywords:milk and vegetable mince, concentrate of buttermilk, nutritional value, biological value
The paper presents a complex of data characterizing the quality of the designed milk and vegetable mince. We have identified the shares of the main nutrients in the milk and vegetable mince and found out that the designed mince contains more nutrients than it is required by the standard. Thus, the share of dry matter in the new mince exceeds the standard share by 2.05-6.32 %, fat––by 0.80-0.82 %, carbohydrates, in particular mono- and disaccharides,––by 6.24-6.28 %, pectin––by 0.37-1.63 %, and cellulose––by 0.18-0.53 %, which proves feasibility of combining dairy and plant material. Calculation of the amino acid score for the milk and vegetable mince shows that the mince proteins are free from limiting amino acids, whereas the share of all essential amino acids exceeds the FAO/WHO standards, which proves high biological value of the mince.
The research has proved that the relative biological value (RBV) and the rate of digestion by the main proteolytic enzymes make the designed mince excel the standard. The analysis of the obtained data additionally confirms the physiological phenomenon discovered by О. О. Pokrovsky.
We have proved that vegetable raw materials used as mince ingredients enrich the designed produce with vitamins and minerals. The research shows that the shares of vitamins in the milk and vegetable mince increase (vitamins of group B––10.35-12.06 times, vitamin А––4.50-5.50 times, and vitamin С––5.60-7.02 times) in comparison with the standard while the content of all mineral elements makes the designed mince excel the standard.
Therefore, the designed mince is a promising raw material for manufacturing culinary products, which allows expanding the range of products with a higher nutritional and biological value.
- Maim, E. (1974). Utilization of milk proteins. Dairy Ind., 10, 379–380.
- Deinychenko, G. V., Yudіna, T. І., Vetrov, V. M. (2010). Novi vydy kopretsypitativ ta yikh vykorystannia v kharchovykh tekhnolohiiakh: monohrafiia. Donets'k: Donechchyna, 176.
- Lipatov, N. N., Sazhynov, S. Yu., Bashkirov, O. Y. (2001). Sovokupnoe kachestvo tekhnolohycheskikh protsessov molochnoi promyshlennosti i kolichestvennyie kriterii eho otsenki. Khraneniie i pererabotka selchozsyria, 4, 33–34.
- Shalyminov, O. V., Diatchenko, T. P., Kravchenko, L. O. et. al. (2003). Zbirnyk retseptur natsional'nykh strav ta kulinarnykh vyrobiv: Dlia pidpryiemstv hromad. kharchuvannia vsikh form vlasnosti. Kiev: Vydavnytstvo A.S.K.,848.
- Malіuk, L. P. (1995). Teoreticheskoіe i eksperimentalnoіe obosnovaniіe tehnologii polufabrikatov mnogofunktsionalnogo naznacheniіa iz rastitelnogo syrіa. Н., 317.
- Martynov, A. V. (2000). Mirovіe tendentsii postroeniіa assortimentnoі politiki. Molochnaіa promyshlennost, 2, 26.
- Farag, R., Ahmed, F., Abdel, G. J. (1987). Effect of milk processing on the unsaponifiables and phocholipids of milk fractions. Grasos у aceites, 1, 39–44.
- Nazarenko, T. A., Gavrilova, N. B. (2007). Issledovanie vliіaniіa rastitelnyh komponentov na biotehnologichesie parametry proizvodstva molochno-rastitelnogo fermentirovannogo desertnogo produkta. Vestnik Innovatsionnogo Evraziіskogo universiteta, 2, 193–200.
- Golubeva, L. V., Melnikova, E. I., Tereshkova, E. B. (2005). Ispolzovanie rastitelnogo syrіa v tehnologii molokosoderzhashchih produktov funktsionalnoі napravlennosti. Molochnaіa reka, 4, 38.
- Schenker, S. (1999). Functional foods. Milk Ind. Int., 101 (9), 2A–3A.
- Yudіna, T. І. (2001). Rozrobka molochno-bilkovogo kontsentratu zi skolotуn ta yogo vуkorуstannіa v tehnologiіah produktiv harchuvannіa. Kharkiv, 158.
- Yudina, T., Nazarenko, I. (2014). Biological Value Study for Milk-Plant Minced Masses from Buttermilk Concentrate. The advanced science journal, 2014 (2), 70–73. doi: 10.15550/asj.2014.02.070
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Тетяна Іллівна Юдіна, Ірина Анатоліївна Назаренко, Радіон Петрович Никифоров
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.