The study of participants' values convergence on the example of international scientific project on cyber security
Keywords:project on cyber security, project values, convergence of values, core of values, interaction in project, project participants
Rapid development of new technologies of information wars, operating all over the world, puts forward the issue of constant development of new cybersecurity systems. It is possible to solve this problem only under conditions of implementation of international cooperation with the use of professional project management. The main task of it is providing effective interaction between project participants for its successful implementation, which requires the introduction of new methods and models for managing the values of the project.
The proposed method of forming the system of project values and distinguishing the core with the use of the methods of structural matrices provides for the possibility to determine a capability of this system to implement the project taking into account values of each participant.
The developed model of the determination of degree of convergence of values of participants of the project on cyber security allows the assessment of possibilities of effective cooperation between project participants.
The proposed recommendations regarding response of the project manager to the examined indices of values convergence are appropriate to use both at the stage of project planning and during its implementation, since the values of the project participants may significantly vary over time. The implementation of the performed studies will contribute to the prevention of conflicts and the restoration of effective cooperation for obtaining planned outcomes of the project.
- Kundenko, A., Dorosh, M., Baraniuk, I., Itchenko, D. (2015). Crisis management of small and medium businesses in regional economic policy system. The Economic Annals. ХХI Journal, 5-6, 108–111.
- Dorosh, M., Lytvynov, V., Saveliev, M. (2015). Project management in cybersecurity research in Ukraine. Information models & analyses, 4 (4), 324–335.
- Johnson, J., Lincke, S. J., Imhof, R., Lim, C. (2014). A comparison of international information security regulations. Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management, 9, 89–116.
- de Gestão, R. (2005). Da Tecnologia e Sistemas de Informação. Journal of Information Systems and Technology Manageme, 2 (2), 121–136.
- Yilmaz, R., Yalman, Y. (2016). A Comparative Analysis of University Information Systems within the Scope of the Information Security Risks. TEM Journal, 5 (2), 180–191.
- Podhorec, M. (2012). Cyber security within the globalization process. Journal of defense resources management, 3 (4), 119–126.
- Bushuev, S. D., Bushueva, N. S., Neizvestnyiy, S. I. (2012). Mehanizmyi konvergentsii metodologiy upravleniya proektami. Upravlinnya rozvytkom skladnykh system, 11, 5–13.
- Teslya, Yu. N., Oberemok, I. I., Oberemok, N. V. (2016). Tsennostno-gomeostaticheskiy podhod k otsenke resheniy po proektu. Upravlenie razvitiem slozhnyih sistem, 25, 73–79.
- Molokanova, V. M. (2016). Tsinnisno-oriyentovanyy analiz pryynyattya rishen' v upravlinni proektamy. Upravlinnya rozvytkom skladnykh system, 25, 32–37.
- Martinsuo, M., Killen, C. P. (2014). Value Management in Project Portfolios: Identifying and Assessing Strategic Value. Project Management Journal, 45 (5), 56–70. doi: 10.1002/pmj.21452
- Zhai, L., Xin, Y., Cheng, C. (2009). Understanding the value of project management from a stakeholder's perspective. Project Management Journal, 40 (1), 99–109. doi: 10.1002/pmj.20099
- De Oliveira, W. A., De Muylder Мalue, C. F. (2012). Creation from organizational project management: a case study in a government agency. Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management, 9 (3), 497–514.
- Lytvynov, V. V., Trunova, O. V., Voitsekhovska, M. M. (2016). Formuvannia i pidvyshchennia kultury informatsiinoi bezpeky orhanizatsii. Stvorennia ta modernizatsiia ozbroiennia i viiskovoi tekhniky v suchasnykh umovakh, 163–164.
- Bushuyev, S. D., Dorosh, M. S. (2015). Formuvannya innovatsiynykh metodiv ta modeley upravlinnya proektamy na osnovi konverhentsiyi. Upravlinnya rozvytkom skladnykh system, 23, 30–37.
- Shatihin, L. G. (1991). Strukturnyie matritsyi i ih primenenie dlya issledovaniya sistem. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 256.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Mariia Dorosh, Olena Trunova, Dmytro Itchenko, Mariia Voitsekhovska, Maryna Dvoieglazova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.