Creating a qualimetric criterion for the generalized level of vehicle
Keywords:qualimetric criterion of the generalized level of vehicle, method of dimensionality analysis, bimodal transportation
A comprehensive qualimetric criterion for determining the generalized level of a vehicle, which was obtained by the method of dimensionality analysis, was proposed. It was determined that the components of this criterion are controversial, so when choosing a technology for cargo transportation, it is necessary to consider the importance of one or another component of the criterion at a specific moment of time when making a decision.
Optimal quantity, coverage range and load-carrying capacity are assessed based on the characteristics of vehicles. The integrated qualimetric level of a vehicle is determined, taking into account the level of reduction in unproductive time cost and costs of maintaining a vehicle over its lifecycle and its level of competitiveness.
The proposed qualimetric criterion has a major advantage over the existing ones; it has a systemic character, takes into account a complexity of indicators of the level of vehicle, which have an impact on the transportation effectiveness. The proposed qualimetric criteria may be used both to increase efficiency of interaction between automobile and railway transport and for other types of transport because of its integrated nature and due to the fact that graphic dependences provide significant possibilities for visualization.The procedure of integrated assessment of vehicle was implemented in the form of nomographs, which comprehensively evaluate characteristics of vehicles for various transportation options. For the railway transportation, we obtained Z=1215∙1012 tran; for the bimodal transportation, Z=6075∙1012 tran; and for the road transportation, Z=506.25∙1012 tran, which demonstrates the prospects for cargo transportation by bimodal transport.
- Avdeev, S. (2014). Kombinirovannyj transport-real'nost' zavtrashnego dnja? Ukrai'ns'ki zaliznyci, 1 (7), 30–32.
- Islam, D. M. Z. (2014). Barriers to and enablers for European rail freight transport for integrated door-to-door logistics service. Part 1: Barriers to multimodal rail freight transport. Transport Problems, 9 (3), 43–56.
- Islam, D. M. Z. (2014). Barriers to and enablers for European rail freight transport for integrated door-to-door logistics service. Part 2: Enablers for multimodal rail freight transport. Transport Problems, 9 (4), 5–13.
- SteadieSeifi, M., Dellaert, N. P., Nuijten, W., Van Woensel, T., Raoufi, R. (2014). Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review. European Journal of Operational Research, 233 (1), 1–15. doi: 10.1016/j.ejor.2013.06.055
- Nossack, J. (2013). Operational planning problems in international freight transportation. Berlin: Peter Lang Intl. Academic Publishers, 136. doi: 10.3726/978-3-653-02787-7
- Golubenko, A., Gubacheva, L., Andreev, A. (2012). Forming the intermodal system of freight transportation on the east of Ukraine. Transport Problems, 7 (2), 27–35.
- Hanssen, T.-E. S., Mathisen, T. A., Jorgensen, F. (2012). Generalized Transport Costs in Intermodal Freight Transport. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 54, 189–200. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.738
- Kozachenko, D. M., Rustamov, R. Sh., Matvijenko, H. V. (2013). Naprjamky pidvyshhennja efektyvnosti perevezen' zernovyh vantazhiv zaliznychnym transportom. Transportni systemy ta tehnologii' perevezen'. Zbirnyk naukovyh prac' DNUZT im. akad. V. Lazarjana, 6, 56–60.
- Korobjova, R. G., Rustamov, R. Sh., Grevcov, S. V. (2015). Vnedrenie bimodal'nyh tehnologij perevozki zernovyh gruzov v Ukraine. Transportni systemy ta tehnologii' perevezen'. Zbirnyk naukovyh prac' DNUZT im. akad. V. Lazarjana, 9, 29–34.
- Hao, C., Yue, Y. (2016). Optimization on Combination of Transport Routes and Modes on Dynamic Programming for a Container Multimodal Transport System. Procedia Engineering, 137, 382–390. doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.01.272
- Smehov, A. A. (1995). Osnovy transportnoj logistiki. Moscow: Transport, 197.
- Grebenikov, A. G., Mjalica, A. K., Frolov, V. Ja. et. al. (1998). Kachestvo i sertifikacija promyshlennoj produkcii. Kharkiv: KhAI, 396.
- Andrianov, Ju. M., Lopatin, M. V. (1983). Kvalimetricheskie aspekty upravlenija kachestvom novoj tehniki. Leningrad: LGU, 288.
- Binkin, B. A., Chernjak, V. I. (1982). Jeffektivnost' upravlenija: nauka i praktika. Moscow: Nauka, 144.
- Deshkovskij, A., Kojfman, Ju. (2002). Metod razmernostej v reshenii zadach. FPV, 2, 71–81.
- Hantli, G. (1970). Analiz razmernostej. Moscow: Mir, 175.
- Shapatina, O. O. (2013). Vyznachennja sfery efektyvnosti bimodal'nyh perevezen'. Zbirnyk naukovyh prac' Ukrai'ns'koi' derzhavnoi' akademii' zaliznychnogo transportu, 137, 135–141.
- Kotenko, A. M., Krasheninin, O. S., Shapatina, O. O. (2015). Justification of the choice type of cargo transportation. ScienceRise, 1 (2 (6)), 25–29. doi: 10.15587/2313-8416.2015.35904
- Tereshina, N. P., Shabanov, A. V., Ryshkov, A. V. (2005). Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost'ju zheleznodorozhnyh perevozok. Moscow: VINITI RAN, 240.
- Shapatina, O. O. (2013). Ocinka rivnja konkurentospromozhnosti intermodal'nyh perevezen' vantazhiv. Informacijno-kerujuchi systemy na zaliznychnomu transporti, 1, 41–46.
- Puzankov, A. D., Chetvergov ,V. A.; Chetvergov, V. A. (Ed.) (2003). Nadezhnost' lokomotivov. Moscow: Izd-vo «Marshrut», 415.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Sergii Panchenko, Оleksandеr Lavrukhin, Olga Shapatina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.