Economic-mathematical tools for building up a project team in the system of company’s knowledge management
Keywords:project team, economic-mathematical modeling, weight coefficients, integrated assessment
AbstractEconomic-mathematical model for the formation of a group of employees (project team) for the generation of new organizational knowledge was created. The model implies construction of a integrated assessment for possible project teams and selection of the best one. The model allows taking into account both individual and group indicators of employees. Individual indicators include professional knowledge, education, working experience, intelligence, logical intellect, creative intelligence, self-organization and knowledge, interest and experience in solving similar tasks. The group indicators include social interaction in pairs between group members. The developed model allows taking into account both positive and negative synergistic effect of social interaction. Therefore, considering not only professional and intellectual components, but also synergic effect of social interaction of team members allows formation of the optimal composition of a project team. The specified feature distinguishes the present model from other analogues. The model includes seven stages: from determining the number and all the possible combinations of employees to formation of a project team. The model implies the application of elements of combinatorics to determine the number of possible combinations of groups. In addition, we used expert knowledge and the method of direct assessment for selecting indicators of integrated assessment and selection of weight coefficients. The Harrington scale enabled us to establish the level of experience and knowledge in solving similar tasks. A group of employees was considered as an additive system, so for each group, integral indicator was calculated. The model was implemented on the example, in which 3 employees were selected out of 10 employees of a department. Each of the employees had their indicators of professional, intellectual and social component. According to results of modeling, the highest effectiveness in generation of new organizational knowledge was demonstrated by the group, which has a positive synergistic effect of interaction between employees in a project team
- Nonaka, I., Takeuchi, H. (1995). The knowledge creating company: How Japanese companies create the dynamics of innovation. New York: Oxford University Press, 304.
- Hiluha, O., Kuzmin, O., Lipich, L. (2014). Upravlinnia intelektualnum kapitalom mashinobudivnuh pidpriemstv: teoretuchni i praktuchni polozhennia. Luck: Vezha-Druk, 200.
- Rozanova, L. (2002). Modelyrovanye vlyianyia temperamentov na dynamyku mezhlychnostnukh otnoshenyi v malukh hruppakh. Matematycheskye strukturi i modelyrovanye, 10, 30–37.
- Krstic, B., Petrovic, B. (2012). The role of knowledge management in increasing enterprise's innovativeness. Economics and Organization, 9 (1), 93–110.
- Chaikovska, I. (2014). Fraktalnyi analiz ta tendentsii rozvytku innovatsiinykh protsesiv na promyslovykh pidpryiemstvakh. Ekonomichnyi chasopys – XXI, 7-8 (2), 65–68.
- Yip, M. W., Ng, A. H. H., binti Din, S. (2012). Knowledge Management Activities in Small and Medium Enterprises/Industries: A Conceptual Framework. 2012 International Conference on Innovation and Information Management (ICIIM 2012), 23–26.
- Kulej-Dudek, E. (2013). Evaluation of knowledge management in small and medium-sized enterprises. Polish journal of management studies, 8, 168–174.
- Chaikovska I. I. (2016). Economic-mathematical modelling of employee evaluation in the system of enterprise knowledge management. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, 9 (183), 417–428.
- Chaikovska, I. I. (2015). Evaluation of enterprise knowledge management system. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, 10 (172), 221–229.
- Bao, C.-P., Tsai, M., Tsai, M. (2007). A new approach to study the multi-objective assignment problem. WHAMPOA – An Interdisciplinary Journal, 53, 123–132.
- Odior, A. O., Charles-Owaba, O. E., Oyawale, F. A. (2010). Determining Feasible Solutions of a Multicriteria Assignment Problem. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management, 14 (1), 35–38. doi: 10.4314/jasem.v14i1.56481
- Hlaoittinun, O., Bonjour, E., Dulmet, M. (2007). A team building approach for competency development. 2007 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. doi: 10.1109/ieem.2007.4419343
- Imangulova, Z., Kolesnyk, L. (2016). An algorithm for building a project team considering interpersonal relations of employees. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 (3 (84)), 19–25. doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.85222
- Lee, J.-S., Chou, W.-F. (2009). The effects of knowledge management strategy of an enterprise on the knowledge creation capability of R&D team members and their R&D performance. 27th International Conference on Pacific Rim Management.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Inna Chaikovska, Tetyana Fasolko, Ludmila Vaganova, Olga Barabash
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.